Dirty Austin Imagine

(*It's written in first person and SUPER DIRTY. Enjoy!*)

#imagine

"I'll meet you by the bathrooms. Chill!" I yell into my phone to my best friend.

"Ugh! Just hurry!"

"I'll go as fast as I can but my spot is like 10 minutes from the bathroom."

"Last time I let you pick our beach spot..." She mumbles into the phone and hangs up.

I roll my eyes and shove my phone into my waistband of my neon pink bikini. I start to walk towards the bathrooms and take in everything. All the people, the different colored umbrellas, the waves hitting the sand, kids running around and playing frisbees, the girls tanning, everything. Everyone looks so happy.
As I continue walking to the bathrooms, I hear whoops, hollers, whistles from a bunch of boys. I look around to see the boys and see who they're checking out, but there's so many girls around that I can't even tell. But then I realize that they're looking in my direction. They can't be looking at me! With all the other pretty girls around? No. But when I turn around and continue walking, I hear shouts. Things like "Babe! Where you goin'?! The one in the pink!" I turn around and slide my sunglasses down slightly, revealing my eyes, and point to myself.

"Me?"

One boy that caught my eye in particular jogs over to me with the most perfect smile ever.

"Hey, I'm Austin. Austin Mahone."

Oh my god. I'm totally fangirling right now but I can't show it. I smile. "I'm (y/n). It's nice to meet you."

Austin looks me up and down and bites his lip. "So, (y/n), are you-"

Austin is cut off by my ringtone, which just so happens to be Banga Banga. I blush and pull my phone out of my waistband.

"Hello?"

"Dammit (y/n), where are you?"

I sigh. "Chill out. I'll be there in a little."

"How long is a little?" She spits.

I roll my eyes. "I'll text you." And with that I hang up. I put my phone back in my waistband, which causes my bottoms to slip down. Austin reacts quicker than I can and grabs my bottoms and pulls them up for me. I blush the deepest shade of red you can imagine and mumble a small "Thanks"

He chuckles. "No problem, babe." He winks. He grabs my phone and has me punch in my password, then hands it back to me. "So I take it you're a Mahomie?"

"Yeah..."

"That's awesome!" He steps closer to me and grabs my hips, pulling me closer to him. "Wanna go somewhere more private?" I bite my lip and nod.

Austin grabs my hand and starts pulling me across the beach, to where the bathrooms are. That's lucky, I guess. He pulls me into an empty one and shuts and locks the door behind him. I lean back against the door and examine his body as he examines mine. He looks even more perfect in person and I want him. Oops.

"Damn (y/n)," Austin says, breaking me from my thoughts. "I would kill to have a girl like you."

I bite my lip and walk closer to him. I place my hands on his stomach, feeling up his abs until I reach his chest where I rest my hands there. "You don't have to kill, love. I'm yours right now."

Before I know it, Austin crashes his lips to mine. I move my lips with his and feel him slide his tongue along my bottom lip, begging me for entrance. When I deny him, he grips my boob making me gasp, then inserts his tongue into my mouth. He explores all around my mouth then massages my tongue with his. I wrap my arms around his neck and Austin slides his hands down to the back of my thighs and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him and he pushes me up against the wall. He slides one hand my swimsuit top, still holding me up with the other and unties the strings. Austin places me on the sink and breaks the kiss. He pulls my swimsuit top the rest of the way off and licks and nibbles on one of my boobs while he massages the other.

A moan escapes my lips and I feel him smirk. "Mm you like this, baby?" I nod. "I like it too..." He murmurs and continues what he's doing.

He licks down my stomach until he reaches my bottoms. Austin looks me in the eyes with pure lust and slowly unties them and pulls them down my legs. He then pulls off his own swimtrunks, revealing the famous Clark. Clark flys up to his stomach and I have to bite my lip to keep myself from giggling. Austin walks closer to me and spreads my legs. I gasp as he forcefully presses two of his fingers against my clit and begins to rub.

"Mmm, you're so wet. But I need you wetter."

I never would've thought that Austin could be so dirty. He moves his fingers faster and presses harder, making me scream out in pleasure.

"Ssshh baby, sshh.. We don't want anyone to hear us." Austin mumbles into my neck as he kisses lightly.

"A-Austin, I'm c-close" I moan out.

Austin stops rubbing and sticks his fingers into my mouth. I suck on them seductively and look him in the eyes. I take his fingers out of my mouth and get off the sink. I shove Austin back slightly, and he shoots me a confused look. I just smirk and get down on my knees.

I wrap my hand around Clark and start to pump my hand up and down. "F-fuck" he moans. As I continue to pump, I lean in and slightly lick the tip, swirling my tongue around it. "You tease... I don't like it." Austin pushes my head in, causing me to gag slightly but I don't stop. I bob my head up and down making Austin moan loudly.

I get up and put my finger to Austin's lips, shushing him. "Ssshh babe. We don't want anyone to hear us." I smirk.

Austin lifts me up again and puts me back on the sink. He inserts two of his fingers inside me and massages my clit with his tongue.

"You taste so good.." Austin murmurs into me, sending chills up my body. He stops pumping his fingers and massaging me and puts his fingers back in my mouth. "Taste yourself babe." I suck on his fingers again. He goes to put his other hand back down to me, but I stop him.

"No Austin. I want your dick. Now." Austin smirks and pulls me closer towards the edge of the sink, then slams into me. He pumps himself so hard into me, it almost hurts. But pain turns to pleasure and I moan. "F-faster." I moan.

"Beg me." He replies.

Oh no, I don't beg. I convince. "Austin I want you to go so fast that I won't even be able to walk. Go faster!!" I whisper-yell. Austin starts to faster and harder. Soon I start to feel my walls close around him. "Austin, I'm close! Really close!" He slams into me a few more times and I hit my orgasm and release all over him. But he doesn't stop. It feels good, but it's starting to feel so good that it hurts. "Austin p-please! Stop!"

"Hold on babe, I'm almost there." Austin growls. "Fuck, you're so tight." I scream out in both pleasure and pain until I feel him twitch inside me and he releases all over me. He pulls out of me and breathes heavily. "You're soooo good."

"You did all the work, Austin." I giggle.

"True, true..." He looks me up and down and smirks. "I made a mess. Let me clean you up.."

Austin bends downs and licks everything off me, everywhere, making me moan again. When he's satisfied, he stands me up and slides my bikini bottoms back up my legs and slowly ties the ties into a perfect little bow on each side. He then pulls his own swimtrunks on and picks up my top.

"Turn around." I do as I'm told and he ties my top back on. "There. All set." I turn back around and press my lips back to his.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I'm good at tying bows." He winks and I roll my eyes. "Let's do this again?"

"How am I going to get a hold of you?"

"I put my number in your phone babe." I nod. "You better text me."

"I will. Don't worry, I will." He kisses me again then walks out.

I follow after him, but wait about 30 seconds. When I walk out, my bestfriend is standing there, with her arms crossed and jaw dropped.

"What?" I ask.

"Uh uh. You did NOT just have sex with Austin Mahone."

I shrug. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I wink at her and pull my sunglasses back on. Then I turn to her and whisper, "I did. And we're gonna do it again." She stops in her tracks and looks at me with her jaw dropped. "But hey, maybe I'm lying."