Pranksters (part 2!)

(*There was a request to continue so... Here. Enjoy, you perverts, you! :P*)

#
imagine...

"Oh Imma get it..." Austin growls out as he hovers over your body.

He forcefully presses his lips to yours. You kiss back and bring your hand to the back of his neck, pulling him into you and deepening the kiss. Austin slides his tongue into your mouth, not even bothering to ask for entrance. Your tongues fight for dominance but eventually you just let Austin win. He massages your tongue with his and explores every single part of your mouth. He flips you over so now you're on top of him. You break the kiss and sit up, then place your legs on either side of him, straddling him.

"Babe you look so good in that shirt," Austin smirks and moves his hands to the hem of it, "but I think you should take it off." Austin doesn't hesitate to lift you shirt off your body. He runs his hands up and down your sides. He sits up and kisses your lips, cheek, jawline, neck, chest, and moves down to your cleavage. He licks and kisses and nips at what's popping out of your bra, making you moan softly.

"Mmm," Austin moans against your skin. You feel him harden up against you as he flips you back over so he's on top again.

"(Y/N), I don't know how you do this to me."

"Do what?" You ask as Austin begins to unbutton your pants.

"Nevermind."

Austin pulls your pants down your legs and throws them onto the floor. He leans down and kisses your neck again and sucks lightly until he hits your sweet spot. You moan and feel Austin smirk into your hot, needy skin. He kisses all the way down your body and stops just above your panty line. There, he sits up, takes his own pants off and leans back down. He kisses all around the top of your panties, while he slides his hands underneath your back and unclasps your bra. You look down at him and look into his eyes, which are filled with lust. Austin looks back up at you and attacks your lips suddenly. You bite down on his lip lightly and he pulls back. When you're about to bring him in for another kiss, he kisses your belly button and begins to tug at your panties.

"I want you so bad..." You moan out.

Austin finishes pulling your panties off and looks back up at you. "No," he breathes, "you need me."

Austin opens your legs and kisses your thighs, then slides a finger inside of you, making you gasp. He begins to pump going slow at first, but quickening the pace as time goes by. He inserts another finger and you have to bite your lip to keep from screaming.

"It's okay baby, you can scream. They know what we're doing anyway." Austin smirks.

"Oh god, Austin I'm close!" You moan out. Austin pumps his fingers a few more times then pulls his fingers out. You gasp at the sudden loss of contact. "What the hell was that?!" You exclaim.

Austin begins to get up, "You shouldn't have pranked me.."

"Oh hell no." You pull Austin back down and flip over so you're on top again. You pull his boxers down and see Clark stand right up for you. "I know you want this just as bad as I do."

You grasp Clark and Austin gasps. You position him at your entrance and slide down slowly.

"(Y/N)..." Austin moans.

You start to ride Austin, moving your hips around in a circle and back and forth. You have to grab Austin's shoulders for support so you don't fall off him.

"You're so tight (Y/N)..." Austin trails off.

"Is that bad?" You choke out, your voice sounding hoarse.

"No," he smiles, "it's perfect."

Austin places his hands on your sides and bounces you up and down on him. At this point you can't ride him because you're starting to feel weak, so Austin does all the work.

Austin moans out and you feel him release his warm liquids into you right before you release onto him.

Austin stops bouncing you and you lay your head down on his chest, him still inside of you. You slowly remove him from you and lay beside him.

"You definitely fixed it." Austin breathes out.

"Good," you reply with a smirk on your face. Austin turns to you with a huge grin on his face. You raise your eyebrows at him. "What?"

"Ready for round 2?"

You bite your lip and smile softly. "I've been ready since round 1."