(Personalized) Cute Austin Imagine

For @katiewinstead_ :)

#imagine

You and Austin have been bestfriends since you were little kids. You two would always have play dates and sleepovers. You could cry on his shoulder and he would be there to listen. You supported Austin through everything. He even had you come on a few of his Austreams.
When Austin moved to Miami you both were devastated. You two still text, call, and Skype, but you haven't seen him in 2 years.
You decide to surprise Austin by going to one of his concerts and meet&greets. Not wanting Austin to see you, you buy tickets for the 6th row back. You dress in a really cute outfit, a pair of white skinny jeans, a red tanktop and black vans.
When it's time for the meet&greet, you make sure you're last in line. The line moves slowly, but when it gets closer to your turn you have to hold back tears because you've missed him so much.
"There's one more girl left, Austin." You hear Alex say.
Austin groans. "Uggggh, fine."
You walk in and cross your arms over your chest. "Well if you don't want to see me I'll just leave." You say sarcastically.
"No, I'm sorry, I- KATIE!!!" Austin runs over to you and picks you up and spins you around.
You giggle. "Hello to you, too!"
"Oh my gosh I've missed you so much!!" Austin exclaims.
"I've missed you, too!" You flash him a big smile and he flashes one back.
"Guys, can you leave for a few minutes?" Austin says, and everyone eventually does. "Finally, I get to be alone with you."
Austin wraps one arm around your lower back and pulls you closer to him.
You can feel yourself blushing. "Oh, that's a good thing?" You giggle and he nods.
"I've wanted to do this for a long time." Austin whispers. He puts a strand of hair behind your ear with one hand, the other one still on your lower back. He leans in and kisses you gently for a few seconds. Then pulls away. "I love you, Katie. Come with me and live with me, I don't want to be away from you."
"I love you, too, Austin. And I will."
You can't believe that your first kiss was with your bestfriend. And you can't believe that you never knew you had these feelings for Austin before.

(*Ugh I hope this is good. I'm doing a few more imagines! Tweet me (@Ameezys_Baby) if you want one!
They can be dirty, cute, cheesy, dramatic, etc. You can use anyone from the Foolish 4 (Austin, Alex, Robert, Zach) and Dustin and Carter. Okay, vote and stuff!*)