My Queen

(*This is going to be a really cute one and you may need tissues. Happy Holidays lovelies!*)

#imagine

Austin is taking you to San Antonio with him to celebrate Christmas with him and his family as well as with the Crew.

"Thanks for bringing me with you Austin," you say to him and kiss his cheek as he opens the front door to his house.

"Thanks for coming with me baby," he replies and pecks your lips lightly.

You smile as he picks up your suitcase and his and follow him through the door. You're immediately greeted by Aunt Lisa and Zach and Robert and of course, Romo. You smile and say hello to all of them and are polite.

After about an hour, you begin to feel sleepy. "Austin, I'm kinda tired. I'm gonna go lay down okay?" You whisper into his ear.

He nods. "Okay babe. You can sleep in my old room." He kisses your cheek and you find your way to his room.

All the posters and pictures and notes that cover his walls make you smile. You also smile at his bed that is still made, like he never even left it. You slip your shoes off and place them gently out of the way and climb under Austin's covers. You close your eyes and slowly feel yourself to drift off to sleep.

"Baby.. (Y/N) wake up," Austin says quietly as he strokes your face lightly with his fingertips.

You flutter your eyes open and smile at the smiling boy in front of you.

"Hi.."

He kisses your forehead and you feel a smile on his face. "Hey sleeping beauty. It's dinner time. Are you hungry?"

You nod and smile. "I'm always hungry."

Austin laughs at you and you giggle. You gently lift the covers off of you and stand up. Austin picks up a brush for you as you put the blankets back in place.

"Here, you got a little bed-head goin' on there." He chuckles as he hands you the brush.

You mumble out a small thank you and run the brush through your hair.

Dinner goes by rather quickly. You and Austin sit next to each other of course. You and him laugh at the dinner conversation, and just have a really good time with everyone. Aunt Lisa snaps a few pictures with Austin's phone, and when dinner is over, asks if you two will kiss for a picture. You both agree and she leads you to where they put the Christmas tree, which just so happens to have mistletoe hanging in front of it from the celing.

You wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist and pulls you in.

"I love you," Austin whispers and looks into your eyes.

Before you can reply, his lips gently touch yours and you kiss back and feel him smile into the kiss. You both pull away from each other and see that everyone is standing there smiling sweetly.

"Y'all are way too cute!" Aunt Lisa exclaims.

"Thank you," you and Austin reply at the same time.

*
*

Later that night, you're scrolling through your Instagram as Austin is asleep with his head on your shoulder and fingers intertwined. You stop abruptly as you see a collage of you and Austin. There are pictures of you two at the dinner table, smiling, of you in the park and other various places holding hands, and the one from tonight where you two are kissing under the mistletoe. But it isn't the picture that makes you cry, it's the caption.

Hey guys, Austin here! First off I just want to say happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you! And also, I want to say something else, that's very important.
I know that some of you are really upset that I'm in a relationship. But please remember that I still love all of you with all of my heart!! And (Y/N) loves you too! The time I've spent with (Y/N) has been amazing, and she means so much to me. When I couldn't tell you all what was going on, she was there. I love you all very much, but she has a special place in my heart that belongs to her and only her. Y'all are my princesses, but (Y/N) is my queen and I am her king. Trust me, you will find someone that will be your love, your life, your other half. And I'm so happy to say that I've found mine. Please don't feel upset princess. Your prince is out there. Be happy that I'm happy. I love you all so much, thank you for every thing you do to support me and make me feel loved. And keep your head up! You don't want your tiara to fall.
~Austin