Chapter 60

CHAPTER 60

Isabella

“Viv… come on… just stretch your arms! I said struggling pushing Viv’s ass up. We are on my secret escape wall. Remember? This is the only route in this place that is not monitored or I mean securities don’t come here often.

“This is so hard…” She whined.

“Damn it! Just stretch your arms up then cling them on the top of the wall and pull yourself up! I hissed. Viv is heavy and I am a little pissed right now. The recognition of Hugh and Ashley together in New York makes me feel queasy. “You wanted to sneak out right?! So do it! Nathan is waiting on the other side of the wall!

“I’ve never snuck in my entire life…” She purred.

“Well say hello to me… The Sneaky Princess. I’ve always snuck in my entire life! Then I pushed her hard until she was out of balance she landed on the other side of the wall.

Bang!

Oops.

Sorry.

Viv.

And now it’s my turn without any such effort. I pulled some of the greens that grew over the years on the wall then pulled myself up the top. I was thankful I wore my favorite’s short shorts today and my sneakers. Then I jumped on the other side and I saw Nathan helping Viv to get up. Aww… men that hurts, she landed her butt on the floor. The Cadillac SUV was already parked.

“Come…come! Let’s go! I hurried at the SUV then Viv and Nathan followed me. Nathan took the driver’s seat and I sat beside him and Viv took the back seat.

 “We are finally free…” I breathed out.

“I hate your husband…” Viv complained.

Nathan laughs.

I jabbed him with my elbow. “Sorry Viv… welcome to my life…

“So… where are we going now? Nathan asked.

“To a coffee house…” I said and both of them stared at me blankly. “Look I’m hungry! I wasn’t able to finish my breakfast after I heard about the top grossing news that my husband is in New York with his ex doing some business shit! I hissed. Anger is catching up with me now.

“O---kay…” They chorused and Nathan switched the engine.

‘Wait…” I stopped him. “Nathan…” I lift my palms up.

“Oops! Sorry I almost forgot” Then he handed me the leather case, like a size of a wallet.

“What’s that? Viv’s asked confused.

‘A lock-picking set…” I smiled.

“Why do you have that one? Viv asked with eyes like daggers.

“She has those since she was twelve…” Nathan smirks.

“But that is illegal! You can get arrested by the FBI! Viv squeaks.

“Too much Law and Order Viv! I only watch White Collar because I think Matt Bomer is so hot with that tailored suit. “I said sardonically. Then I opened the secret box of my car where you can see the device for GPS.

“Bella… I’m serious you can get arrested of having that” Viv said in a matter-of-fact-tone.

I said turned myself to her. “Viv… trust me, you are the third person that knows I have this stuff and I trust you to shut your fucking mouth! You were the one that wanted this friggin’ escape plan. So sit back, relax and shut the fuck up! Trust me and Nathan! This escape thing is nothing! I said and turned back to the device doing the work. Vivienne West Carson is a lot of work today.