Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Isabella went back to his room and found out that Nathan already started the decorating slash renovation kinda thing.

"Nathan..you should've waited for me.

He smirked."It took you a little longer.So how was it? Did he????

"No! he didn't recognize me..thank God.Maybe because I was wearing my cap and my clothes were rugged that day.

"I swear, don't even try to wear those - in -your -face baggy shirts with a sweater on your waist and a cap.It hides your curves and your face.

She rolled her eyes."I'm comfortable wearing those.Anyway...he gave me a phone..she said showing the Iphone5

Nathan gasped, covered his mouth and widened his eyes.A shock in disbelief.

"Why?? ...Nathan.I'm sorry I accepted it.Well I thought I should, since he was the one responsible for wrecking my phone.

"Tsk.....tsk...That is one of Hugh's guidelines..or tactic.He raised an eyebrow

"Huh????

"Hugh's guidelines on how to impress a chic.Number 1- give her a cellphone and don't ask anything in return, 2- use that megawatt smile to make her flush, 3- look her straight in her eyes, 4.....

"Wait.wait.wait..she said putting her right hand infront of Nathan's face but not touching it."So you mean he is being nice on purpose??

Nathan nodded.

"Tss..I knew it..such a pervert.You know what.I don't care!,.If his previous assisstant got caught on that.Well, not me.she said pointing herself

"Are you sure?

"Yup! ...you know me..she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah...I know you ...a lot....and I know him too.....a lot.....he snapped

"Whatever!! .let's just start the renovation thing!!

They went through the designing slash renovation kinda thing.They had a lot of fun goofing around.It was a huge room.In fact bigger than Isabella's crib.On the walls they put the poster of her favorite band, Bon Jovi,The Beatles,Aerosmith,AC-DC,REO Speedwagon,Pink Floyd,Gun's and Roses name them she got them.And they made a little music room near her bedroom.Her guitar and her speaker were place on a table with her sketchpad.The room was painted into white and black in color.It was cute.

Next morning Isabella's clock alarmed.She turned it off and headed to the C.R.While Hugh on the other hand was already done preparing himself and he decided to visit Isabella's room.

He knocked."Hey!! can I get in???! no one responded he knocked again.Hey!!"!..Hugh is not the kind of guy that waits so he opened the door and get inside.Hugh was surprised not seeing her in bed.The stereo was playing loud... 

"yeah right! that's why she can't here me.

He was a bit suprised to see the room.Clearly not the typical room for a girl and not the usual room thay he saw from her former assistants.He only saw 3 pairs of shoes,no make up thing on the mirror,no perfume.What is this woman.?!..clearly nothing much in her closet

"Isabella?!!.are you in the bathroom?.He walked around to search for her.He got into the walk in closet and was shocked to see her.The towel was wrapped around her,her legs were shown.She was on her back she did not know he was there.She was singing along with the music.

He cleared his throat.She is such a sexy woman,why does she hides those curves.

Isabella heard him.She felt that energy.When she turned around to see.She was surprised,her eyes were like daggers.She held her chest.Trying to tigthen the towel,knowing she's naked.