Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Bella was sorting some cd’s on her desk when a knock from the door caught her attention.

“Come in! She said with her back.

Nathan came and jump in the bed, with a bowl of popcorn and two cokes on his hand.

“So, what are we going to watch huh? He asked.

“Here”, she showed him the cd

“A walk to remember? With his mouth wide and threw some pop corn in it.

“Yep! No complaining, I know we already watched that a thousand times, but I really miss watching it”

He purred and rolled his eyes...”Promise me, that we are going to watch another one, after this,”

“Sure! She jumped in the bed and took the popcorn from him. Nathan opened the laptop and put the cd inside.

“Hey, I invited Hugh to join us, is it okay with you?

“It is, indeed, as long as it will make you happy, love birds!” he hissed

‘Shut up! She slapped Nate’s chest softly.

They were surprised when the door flung opened wide. It was him, of course he never knocks. He was standing there with his sexy megawatt smile holding some, Cheetos, Lays, Doritos and a bucket of French fries, not to mention some cokes and bottled water.

“Hi! You started without me? He said sexily and went inside. He jumped in the bed; he was at the left side of Bella while Nathan was at her right side.

Bella drooled over the junk foods he was bringing “Ohhhh,,,,are those mine? She pointed at the bucket of French fries”

“No, mine! He hid it on his back

“Fine, she lowered her head like a puppy.

Hugh laughed at her reaction; she must live with a lot of potatoes. She will really love it. And she is such a pig. But with nice figure.

“I’m kidding” he gave the bucket to her that lit up her face; she took it and started eating. “Hey Nathan, you want? She fed him using her fingers.

“That is so sweet” Hugh squinted his eyes to Nathan. Alright Nathan belongs in the third sex, but he is still a guy, he still has balls.

“WHATEVER”, Nathan mouthed at him and rolled his eyes. They really never get along.

“What are we watching? Hugh asked.

“A walk to remember, she answered

He groaned. “Aww men, from the title’ it’s a love story! I hate love stories”...Let’s change it, like Iron Man, or Transformers” he suggested.

“Sorry, it’s already starting and its Bella’s favorite movie of all time, like she already watched it a thousand times.” Nathan snapped.

“Oops, wait I have to pee, “Bella paused the movie, she stood up and went to the comfort room.

“Why did you paused it? Nathan said you’ve seen this movie a thousand times!” Hugh hissed.

“I would still love to watch it from the beginning”, she shouted from her back.

Hugh and Nathan were left at the bed. This awkward moment.

Hugh cleared his throat. “Nathan, I would love if you leave us now, and let us have time to watch the movie”

“No way, I will not entrust my best friend in your hands”,

“I promised I won’t do anything bad, besides, she’s good in martial arts. I don’t want to get beat up”