Chapter 50

CHAPTER 50

He pushed her gently on the bed and kissed her so hard, he was hungry, hungry for her. He strokes his finger down and up on her thigh, good thing she was wearing a dress it made him easier to arouse her more.

'Wait..." She pushed Hugh.

"What? He was exasperated.

"I don't want to do it in this bed... you had all your girls here...

Hugh chuckled. 'You're the only one I had here...

She frowned, confused.

"You remember seeing me with a bimbo long ago... well we didn't do it here... she just asked to use the other bathroom... not my personal bathroom... "He states in a matter-of-fact tone.

'Well then... where did you...

"On her car... just please relax... don't ruin this moment... I'll tell you everything... I need you okay? I've been starving for two weeks now...

"What? She was surprised.

"Since I called you to come back here, I've never been with anyone... happy?

"You surprise me all the time... "She mutters caressing his cheek with the back of her hand.

Hugh smiled and lifted her. 'Stand up... I want to see you..." He sat on the corner of the bed and gazed her. He zips down her dress and it fell down her feet. She was wearing a black lacy bra and panties. She blushes.

"Gosh... you're beautiful... "He said admiring her flat and curvy body. Who would think she already have a son?

Hugh had his way; every inch of her body was taken by him. They made love once again, passionate, slow and full of admiration. It was like magic. Isabella fell asleep at the love making marathon. Hugh was just gazing at her, her long eyelashes, that small nose that she always cringe when she's pissed, those high cheek bones, her pale skin, her face that is bare with make up. She's the most precious thing that's ever happened to him. He frowned when he thought about the stuffs that he did to hurt her. He won't do such thing; he only wants them to be with him.

Bella woke up and stretched her arms. "What time is it? She asked still with her eyes closed.

"Six..." He mutters.

Bella lifted herself. "Why didn't you wake me up? I thought we are attending a charity event? She hissed.

'I had fun watching you asleep..." He grinned.

She rolled her eyes.

'Honey... the party won't start until eight... okay? We still have an hour to prepare...

"Good! She stood up taking the duvet to cover her naked body. "I'll take a shower now and get dressed...

Hugh chuckled with her modesty. I mean he already saw her.

'What? Her eyes were like daggers.

"You're covering yourself, I master every inch of your body...baby..." He smiled sexily. 'You have nothing to hide...

"Pervert..." She mumbled.

"Only on you Ms. Mosley..." He stood up and carried her. She squeaks and wriggled her body from him but he was just strong.

"Put me down! She giggled.

'No... we will shower together..." He said and pulled the duvet from her and drops her on the bath tub filled with water and jasmine scent that splatter all over the tiled floor.

"I see you've been preparing while I was asleep... ready as ever Mr. Pervert Henderson..." She narrowed her eyes.

He steps on the bath tub. 'Stop calling me pervert or you'll see how pervert I am..." He said with his expression dark full with lust.