Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

THE FOLLOWING DAY…

Isabella was in her room, cleaning and doing some crazy stuff. She has this habit of wearing only her undergarments when she’s in her room; she was wearing a black sports bra and a white panty. Her stereo was loud as usual. She was listening a Bon Jovi song from their album “What About Now” the song was “Because we can”. She was singing along with it, dancing like a drunkard et al. She was standing in the desk where her ipad and stereo and guitar are placed, her back was at the door. She didn’t know Hugh was standing in there watching her and he was laughing inwardly and he likes the view, if you know what I mean..Hugh was happy seeing her happy.

“Because we can……love can move a mountain, we can, if you believe in it, we can, just wrapped your arms around me (she wrapped her arms in herself) we can!!! We can!! BECAUSE WE CAN”!! She shouted singing. And there was like a sharp intuition that made her turn her back and there he saw a bull standing at the door, looking at her with big grin in his face (‘______________”).

“Oh my G..! Her eyes popped and she immediately pulled the duvet and covered herself. “How long have you been standing there? She asked.

“Long enough to see you doing that” he smirked. Hugh went at her direction but Isabella went at her walk in closet to put some clothes on.

“You should’ve said something” she said from her walk in closet.

He took her ipad and checked her playlist.

She stood up at the entrance of the walk in closet to face him with both hands on her waist. “Do you need anything? He ignored her question and he continued checking on her ipad. Isabella walk near him and took the ipad. “My ipad…’ she hissed.

“You are into rock music”, nice one…” he said with mockery in his eyes.

She purred. “It soothes me…she squinted her eyes. “So, what are you doing here? At least know how to knock__________ even if you own this room”. She rolled her eyes

“I just came here to return your phone, he handed it to him.

She took it. “Thank you very much, she said sarcastically. “I will not mind if you will not return it, I can use payphones anywhere, besides you paid this one…

Damn! There is that word “pay” again

“Then you will not have a chance to talk to that “some strange doctor”, he teased

She huffed. “It’s so okay if I don’t.

“Oh, Really. I thought you two are exclusively dating? He teased

“No! We are just friends.’ She checked her phone.”What the hell?!! Why did you put your face on my screen? She glared at him.

He did that megawatt smile again “Well, you are lucky I am allowing you to use my handsome face as your wall paper” he bragged. “Instead of using Lebron James”

“You are so full of yourself’...She snapped

They stared at each other, their eyes locked .Hugh leaned his face on her. He wanted to kiss her. Her heart is jumping like a bullfrog every time this handsome face stares at her.

Hugh admits it. He has feelings for her, but he was also thinking about meeting Ashley. She is in the city, and he knows one of these days they will meet. He is confused.

A knock made a distance between them.

“Sir Hugh, Mrs. Henderson wants a conversation with you, “a maid with her uniform came in.