Chapter 24

CHAPTER 24

“All hail to the best new artist”…Nathan said bowing his hands and head while Bella was walking towards them. She chuckled.

“That was sensational”…a pop star is born” Vivienne added.

“You are the second person that said that to me…” she smirked. “Thanks anyway”…

“I did not know that you are so talented, that you were able to rock the house, million dollar face” Alex teased. Bella punched his chest lightly.

“Aww…” Alex acted. “Darling, your girlfriend just assaulted me”… he acted like a victim.

Vivienne and Bella laughed. “Oh… darling, let me see it” Viv said lifting his shirt.

“Eww”…Bella reacted.

“Nice one Isabella”…Ashley snapped. Her hands were circled again with Hugh.

“Thanks…” she forced a smile and snapped her head away from the freaking view she was seeing at the moment.

“Hey sexy! Vince came out from Bella’s back and kissed her right cheek. Hugh was shocked, his eyes widened.

“What the hell Vince” He was pretty pissed when Vince did that. “Such a flirt” he clenched his fist and tension on his muscles were built. He wants to burst out with anger.

“What the! Bella turned her head. “Who gave you permission to do that? She hissed and slapped his shoulder, she was glaring at him.

“No one”…Vince smirked. “I just wanted to kiss you’… he flirted.

Bella rolled her eyes and groaned. “What’s with this guy? She mumbled.

“Hey, hey guys”… let’s have a toast for everyone”…Ashley invited and lifted a glass of cocktail. They did as well and made a toast. Well, Bella was holding a glass of orange juice. Then just after they drank Ashley brushed Hugh’s lips. She felt that stabbing pain again in her heart. Yes, she was sure now that Hugh still has feelings for his ex fiancée, so why he wasn’t resisting at all. In fact, he looks like he was enjoying their kiss.

“Uh… if you don’t mind guys, I have to check___ on someone…” talk to you later”… Bella said and placed the glass on the cocktail table and left.

“Me too__” Nathan said and stormed away.

********

Isabella went at the sea shore. She was scared but she needs to fight it. The moment she stood there, everything that happened that day of September seventeen years ago was flashing back on her. She was six years old then, she was a rich kid. She was the daughter of renowned tope model Rebecca Mosley and his unknown father from somewhere that kept wasting the money her mom earns. When she was a little girl she was forced to study this, study that, she followed but the only thing she resisted was her swimming lessons. She hates the smell of the bloody swimming pools. She’d rather learn arts, or dancing or karate or jujitsu. She doesn’t know why, but she hates it. She would always say when they went on a beach. “I’ll just make a sand castle”… but that night of September changed her life. She and her family were having a vacation on a private island. She was with her father, well, her irresponsible father on the seashore. His father was busy with some contacts and she was busy building a sandcastle. Her mom was doing the braii, then she fetched some water from the ocean but strong wave took her. She shouted for help. Her daddy was able to save her, her mom thought it was the end for her. But her mom was so angry. Angry because how her dad can let that happen to her. Isabella was the only hope of her mom. She was everything to her. Her mom loves her dad and she hopes Isabella would be the reason that could change him but it seems like it was impossible. They were driving back home but her parents were having a serious fight. Isabella remembered that her mother was demanding for a divorce. She just had enough of her father. Especially, when it comes to the life of her own daughter. Her father was driving fast and he didn’t recognize there was a truck in front of them. He was able to pass on that but there was a cliff in front and their car crashed. Both of her parents were dead on the spot. Isabella doesn’t seem to remember how she got saved. The next thing she knows was she woke in a hospital with her teary grandmother and that they have to move to America to start a life without her mother. A life that is different from the life she had. She kept on blaming her self for the death of her parents. If she just went on those stupid swimming lessons, then she was able to swim the heck out and that her mom would’ve been that angry and they were still alive now.