Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Alex! Bro! Hugh greeted with an open arms. And they did their handshake thing.

"Zup...broth a! Sorry for the unexpected invitation. Vivienne arrived earlier than I expected.

"It's ...okay...I have a business to attend here too....

Alex rolled his eyes to Isabella. 

"Who is the new chic? He murmured in Hugh's ears

"Damn it!! ....you're engaged..! .he whispered.

Hugh cleared his throat."Alex....Isabella...Isabella...Alex Carson my best friend....

Isabella extends a hand."Hi...please to meet you."She smiled. Alex took her hand and kissed it.

"Hello....he grinned mischievously.

"Where is Vivienne...? Hugh asked trying to break the flirty action of his best friend.

"Oh...she's already playing golf...

********

"Honey...called Alex walking to Vivienne's direction as she was about to hit the golf ball.

"Hey...! She said hugging him."Hugh? Hi...she said and hugged him.

"Hi...pretty lady...how's getting engaged..? He winked.

"Fine...she chuckled."Been busy lately in preparing...

"By the way...Isabella she's Vivienne, Alex fiancée, Viv...she's Isabella my assistant.

Isabella was star struck. She can't believe Vivienne Woods is in front of her. She only sees her face in magazines and commercials. She is beautiful, all the angles in her face is just flawless. And she's even surprised that she is marrying Hugh's best friend. Don't they say birds of the same feathers flocks together? How unlucky she is...Right?

"Hi...Ms.Woods...Isabella......Mosley she extended a hand

"Mosley??????...while they shake hands."Are you related to the late greatest top model ever in the history? Rebecca Mosley??

It took her a while to answer. She was shocked she asked that

"Oh....just same surname. She smiled shyly

"Oww....but anyway  ...your facial features are what some models are dying to have. You are beautiful...

"Thank you Ms.Woods.” Her face was like beet red.

"Oh...just Viv.....

"Uh...excuse me..? Are we just going to hear your girl talks? Can we just sit down and have a breakfast, cause we didn't have that..Hugh interrupted and Alex laughed

Both Viv and Bella...rolled their eyes as they went to the coffee table.

"So....how long you have known Hugh? asked Viv.

"Uhmmm...just 2days....clearly nothing much..I got hired yesterday as his new assistant....she chuckled.