Chapter 45

A/N: Sorry... for the super late update  I am so busy this past few weeks..please don't forget to leave a comment...tnx!

CHAPTER 45

“Bye sweetheart… be good at school…” Bella said and kissed his chubby cheeks. Both of them drove Hunter at school before they will go to their office.

“Bye Mommy…” He threw his arms on her neck. “Bye daddy…” He kissed Hugh.

“Bye Wolverine… be good…” He winks.

He nodded vigorously. “Marley! Hunter beams and ran towards Marley.

She has long brown hair, hazel eyes, pale skin and cute red lips. “Hi Hunter…” She waved her hand.

“Hi Marley… where is your Mom and Dad? He asked clutching his back pack. Both Hugh and Isabella were watching the two cute kids talking.

“They went to see a doctor… my daddy told me I am going to have a baby sister…”

‘Wow… can I have that one too? Hunter asked. Marley shrugged

Isabella’s eyes popped out. “Oh my gosh… don’t ever mention that in front of your pervert father…”

Hugh laughed inwardly on his son. “Marley… this is my daddy… and you already know my mommy.

“Hi Marley…” Hugh stoops down and extended a hand.  Marley shakes it.

‘Hi Mr. and Mrs. Henderson…” She smiled.

“Crap… I am not Mrs. Henderson…” Hi Marley… nice to meet you again… you better go in your classroom now… you’ll be late…

“Okay Mommy… ba bye…” Hunter said and took Marley’s hand and they went inside their classroom with the rest of the students in the line.

Isabella was shocked. “Oh my gosh… my son is only four and he is already holding hands with a girl?!…” She frowned.

Hugh laughs. “They are just kids, they won’t remember that…

“But he is my son and he is not allowed to date unless he turns twenty three…

‘What? He mocks. “Come on… you’re not going to send him to a convent school are you? He teased.

‘Not funny…’ She hissed and walks and he followed. “I just don’t want him to be like someone I know…” She whispered.

“Excuse me… are you talking about me? He asked pointing a finger to his face.

“You said so…” She rolled her eyes. Jack was waiting at the limo and opened the door for them and they got in. She dialed a number on her phone. “Tom… take good care of my boy… yup… okay… anyway did you find a way to get some tickets… aww… no… I only want the V.I.P… yes… I guess I’ll have to wait another time to meet Jon Bon Jovi and the rest of the guys… bye… laters.” She hangs up and rested her head on the window.

Hugh hid a smirk on his face. He already has the tickets. He wanted to surprise her and he is so sure he will jump in excitement. He remembers her face when they watched Lebron James at the NBA finals five years ago.

“What’s wrong? He asked as Jack switched on the engine.

She puffed her face. “My favorite rock band will be here this week and I can’t find a way to watch them…” She mumbled.

“REO Speedwagon? He asked pretending not to know.

She shakes her head. “No… not them…”