Chapter 34

CHAPTER 34

Bella was fast asleep inside the cab; they were entering now a huge old looking gate, just like in Harry Potter with a big “M” at the middle written in cursive. Hannah’s jaw dropped, this is such a beautiful place she thought. They passed along the vineyard, she saw men were harvesting, such a beautiful grapes and she saw some potato plants. Oh she knows her boss loves potatoes. It was huge place, probably 30-50 hectares of land. It was larger than the Henderson’s place. It was a nature loving beautiful place, which you can relax every day. She feels like she was in a movie, she even gave a name on the place now, Letters to Juliet... oh yes... the place was just like the setting in that movie. Maybe they shot the movie here she thought. The cab stops in front of a mansion or should she say a castle. It was more of like that. The art of the building was like an ancient looking castle with a modern twist. It was really nice.

“Miss...” she shakes Isabella’s shoulder softly.

She opened her eyes lazily and stretched her arms.

‘I think we are here...” she whispered.

Bella cocked her head at the window and she saw the familiar place. Her people were already waiting in line outside the mansion, probably thirty with the maids in uniform. Hannah was fast enough to get outside and went to open the door for Bella. She went out and saw some familiar places, the last time she was here; she was just a little girl. Now, she’s all grown fucked up. Oh yes sort of that, it’s like a virus that spreads anyway. She saw Tom, their ever trusted Butler; he’s in his forties now. He was wearing formal clothes. He looks like Robin Williams... that’s true. Then she saw her nanny Ellie...she’s still here? I thought she left after nana and I moved to Vegas. Same age as Tom, her hair was tied up and she was wearing a long dress, just like what an old lady wears in an ancient English novel. Then there were still many familiar places that she forgot the names.

She received curious glances from them. Well maybe because of what she’s wearing, how they can believe that she bought the place. Maybe they were expecting a classy girl with expensive dress around her body and nice stilettos. She removed her cap revealing her long beautiful jet black hair.

‘Miss Mosley? Tom asked in astonishment.

“You still remember me? She asked with her brows knitted.

“Of course... you look so much of your mother...” He gave her a small hug.

“I always get that compliment... she cocked her head to one side. ‘Ellie...she nodded. Then Ellie went towards her and gave her a hug.

“My little princess... you are so beautiful...” she said in her British accent.

Bella giggled. “I miss that tone of yours... anyway...I would like you to meet my P.A... Hannah... Tom and Ellie.... Tom and Ellie... Hannah...

Tom extends a hand and they shake hand. Ellie kissed Hannah’s both cheeks.

“You bought the place? Tom asked.

She nodded. ‘Yes... I am happy to be back...

“We are more than happy Miss...So come I’ll introduce you...” Tom summoned her at the middle. ‘Everyone... I would like you to meet the new owner of the vineyard ...Ms. Isabella Mosley... “

She bowed her head politely even the maids and men did so...

“Hi... everyone... I am please to meet you, but I am really tired... I have some jet lag... I’ll talk to you later” She said and Tom, Hannah, and Ellie followed her behind her. This is her place, her kingdom. She is still familiar with it. The interiors were still the same since the last time she was here. She frowned at the thought of it; well... at least the previous owner didn’t change it. The murals on the wall were still the same, the big stair at the middle with a red carpet on it. Her great-great grand family portrait, the fire place, everything is still the same.