Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Isabella went to visit Lucia.She bought her a dinner and they enjoyed it together.They had a some pep talk after dinner.They were sitting on a table under a huge tree

"So..how's your new job?

"Better than I expected..Did you like your dinner?

"Yeah....it's been a long time since I had a roasted turkey on my table.

Isabella laughed."Don't be hard headed here okay...?Be good with your caregivers.

"I'm the only good woman here.

"Okay ..you said so..I should go now..I have work tomorrow.

"Okay..bye..take care..she reached a hand to hugged Bella

"Yeah..you too..I miss you...she kissed Lucia's forehead. 

"Love you Nana...Bye..!!

Isabella decided to have a walk.She saw a coffee shop and thought of buying Hugh a cup of coffee.She noticed that he loves drinking coffee.This will also help him to relieve his headache.

"Goodevening ! Mam...can I get your order ?

"Uhmmm 2 java chip..grande! and 2 belgian waffle with chocolate on top.

"That would be it?

"Yup!!!

"For here? or to go??

"To go..!!

She payed and received her order.She was on her way out of the door, When she accidentaly bumped into someone wearing a plain skyblue shirt,wearing nerdy eyeglass and and fitted jeans.

"Oops....sorry...next time watched where you are going..she said without even looking at the man

"Isabella?????it was only her time to look at the man.

"Dr.Carter???!!

"I thought I already told you It's Jordan.

She smiled."Yeah....Jordan...

"Are you in a hurry? ..

"Oh....not really...why?

"Uhmmm....nothing..I just want to have some coffee with you.?

Isabella stared at the two java chip she bought.

"Uhmm ..sorry..maybe next time.she lowered her head

"Okay"....Jordan smiled.He is such a gentleman, far cry from Hugh Henderson.

"Bye...see you..she turned her back.

"Wait..Isabella?!!!.

"Yes??.

"Can I get your..phone.num.....number?.. 

Isabella eyes popped out."I mean...for emergency purposes,since I am your grandmom's doctor.

"Oh..sure....here..

"Thanks...I think I'll.just call you..

"Okay...take care...bye..I really have to go..she stormed out.

Dr.Jordan Carter.Good looking,with some sex appeal and most of all a real gentleman.He'd been longing to ask Isabella a date,but he always sees her in a hurry.Now she saw her.She looks prettier than ever.Her face looks lighter he thought and he is wondering why she bought two cups of coffee it is impossible she will give that to her grandmom.Well,maybe..but no one knows...

She came running to Hugh's room and made a knock.

"Hugh.?!!!she knocked but no one answered "Hugh"...She knocked again,but no one answered so she decided to get inside,she was surprised she didn't see Hugh in his bed.She was looking around searching for him.She was shocked when she saw Hugh all wet,his lower drift was wrapped in a towel.He just got out from a shower.Isabella's eyes were focused on his 6 pack abs..