Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

NEXT DAY…

The whole night was painful and full of emotions. She fell asleep at Hugh’s room; she only woke up when he heard her phone ringing. She answered it without even looking at the screen.

“Hello… she answered with a strained voice.

“Morning Bella, it’s me Vivienne, we’re waiting for you at the pool side slash beach side, we are having lunch here” she giggled. “We’re having barbeques”.

“Lunch?  She looked at the time and saw that it was time for lunch. It seems like Hugh didn’t bother to wake her up, though she swears her clothes were the same as her clothes last night.

“Oh… okay, I’ll just prepare myself then”

“Great! See you in thirty! Wear something like bikini! Vivienne teased and cut the call.

“Shoot that bikini! Never I will” she mumbled and jumped off the bed and went to her room. It seems like Hugh left it open, Thank God he did. She did a quick shower and look for something to wear. She found a tiny paper bag and she was surprised when she saw three pairs of bikini. She already knew who was the culprit. “Pervert”, she mumbled and threw them out. She just went on wearing the Speedo Diving suit she bought, it was a long sleeves and black in color, and then she paired it with some black boy shorts. She could still see her curves and still feeling uncomfortable, plus she put a lot of sun block, she is extremely allergic to the sun, then she tied her hair up.

*****************

Hugh and Vince were busy grilling the barbeques and all stuffs. Vivienne and Ashley with Alex were having a conversation and drink.

“Hey man! How’s the night with Isabella? Hugh asked while turning steak.

“Oh she’s great”, Vince answered and drank his beer.

He nodded. “Really?

“Yes, she fascinates me, I hope you don’t mind dude, but I really like your assistant”

Hugh was freaking mad, he wants to tell Vince to stop flirting with her but he doesn’t have the nerve. He is still his friend. “Oh actually I do!  

He breathed. “Sure, not a problem” he lied and continued grilling.

Bella arrived in the place just in time; she was surprised it was only them in the place. “Maybe, this is the private part of the place”. She also recognized that this was the place where she had her first kissed with him. She groaned having this thought, how could she let herself fall in his trap. Now, it is so much for her to go out on that trap.

“Bella! Vivienne called waving her hand. It was only her time that she recognized she was still standing in there.

She smiled and nodded and went towards them. “Hi Viv! She hugged her.

“I said you wear a bikini” Viv whispered and glared at her.

“I am not use to that” she whispered back. She turned her head at Alex direction. “Hey, Alex” she smiled and hugged him too and it was only her time to recognize the witch. “Oh, Ashley right? She smiled but she didn’t even bother to hug her or even touch her. She herself doesn’t understand, but she hates her. She noticed that they were all wearing their summer clothes, the boys were shirtless and wearing summer shorts. Vivienne and Ashley were in their bikinis.

“Hi, sexy”… Vince was walking towards her wearing his sexy smile, checking her from head to foot. The tights covered her belly, but her sexiness is still visible behind that.