Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

She was surprise to see Alex waiting inside the SUV; he was sitting at the driver seat with Vivienne beside him. Hugh knocked at the window to signal Alex to open the carrier. Hugh put his bag inside, but when he was about to put Isabella’s bag, she grabbed it.

“I would like to keep my bag with me inside”… she said.

“Why? Are you bringing gold? He mocked.

“My effects are also here! She hissed.

“Fine…” he said surrendering and stormed inside the SUV at the backseat.

“Pest! She purred and went to other side and get inside the backseat as well.

She casually placed her bag in between them. She thought about that, clever, she doesn’t want to get near anywhere beside him. It’s better this way”… Hugh glared at her, but Bella insisted on putting the bag between them. So he just put on his beats and played his iPod.

Alex saw the tension between the two at the mirror and laughed softly. There was no other woman that got his best friend in to his nerve. He switched the engine and started driving.

 “So where are we heading? Bella asked to break the silence. She recognized Vivienne’s quietness, maybe Alex and her had a fight she thought. She was just so jolly this morning.

“That’s a secret, “Alex smirked. She nodded.

 “Viv are you okay? She touched her shoulders.

“Yeah… I just feel dizzy”… she answered lazily.

“Are you not pregnant? Bella asked innocently.

Vivienne turned her head to face Isabella. Why didn’t she think about that? Bella noticed Alex was quiet.

“We could stop by a convenience store and buy you a pregnancy test” Alex said.

“Maybe I’m just tired darling…”

“No… Isabella was right, you might be”

Vivienne breathed heavily, they use protection every time they do it. But you cannot avoid mistakes. Isabella noticed Vivienne’s eyes. She should be happy if she’s really pregnant right? Besides Alex and her are getting married soon and they both love each other so much.

“Let’s get some refreshment when we stopped by, I am really hungry”… Isabella snapped.

“You are always hungry! Hugh blurted. “You just had your breakfast”…

“Was he not listening to his iPod? “Well, I wasn’t able to finish everything when I saw Jon Bon Jovi.” She glared at him.

“Whatever! He purred

“You know, why didn’t you just ask Ashley to go with you?... Why is it like a stabbing knife every time she thinks Hugh is with Ashley?

“I already sent her out!

“What!

“Nathan told me, us, about everything”

“That stupid gay’… she whispered in her teeth. He received a text message from him before she went at the lobby, that they are heading home in an hour and that he can’t meet her to say good bye because he still need to fix his stuffs.

“Why didn’t you tell me? You almost died in there drowning!

“Well good thing Vince was there to save me…” her voice was saccharine sweet. Hugh clenched his fist, jealousy struck him.