Chapter 1: Moving In

*Sana's POV*

"So you finally found a place to stay?"

I looked towards Mina, my best friend, and answered with a simple yeah. She walked over towards me and looked at the computer screen.

"Daebak! The place is amazing!" I couldn't disagree with her the place was quite big. Even though it was 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, perfect for a roomie, still the size of the place was absolutely stunning.

So I settled with this one since nobody took the spot of roomie yet. I clicked the apartment and paid for the rent. Then I took the address down and started packing my stuff.

Mina helped pack and we both carried the luggage to my car. When we were done putting the bags in the trunk Mina turned towards me. "Good luck Sana and tell me all about your roommate!" I smiled and gave her a hug. "Yeah I promise."

I got in my car and waved Mina goodbye. Before taking off I looked towards my old apartment building. "I'm gonna miss you and all the memories there."

After a few moments of silent thoughts I drove off to the new apartment.

30 minutes later I finally arrived at the place. My eyes couldn't stop staring at my surroundings. These places were so huge! Every building looked so high class and elegant!

I shook my head and reminded myself that I still need to get to my apartment. So I took one of my bags (since it was the only one I could carry on my own) and went to the front desk to finish the process of moving in.

After signing the papers, I got the keys to the apartment. I thanked the person and headed towards the apartment.

A few minutes of searching and I finally found it. I pushed the key into the lock, twisted it, and opened the door.

As soon as I did my jaw dropped and my eyes widened. This place was even more stunning than the pictures on the website. Everything was clean and looked like nobody was even living here.

I walked around and admired every single thing. "Is it me or am I living in a dream?" I thought as I walked back to the living room. "I wonder where my roommate is? Did she or he go somewhere?"

I was deep in my thoughts when it was interupted with somebody grabbing my shoulders and yelling "BOO!"