P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 21

P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 22

Zoey's POV:

It was Aaron. Why? I didn't realise what came out of my mouth because Jason is so protective. I gasped and I said "Aaron?" softly. Jason heard me and I looked down at the carpet.

"What nice carpet!"

"What is wrong, Zo?"

"Nothing!"

I 'accidently' dropped my cell phone by Jason. "Ooopps, I dropped my phone."

I got up and put the napkin on the table. I crawled on the floor. Then I got my phone and then I got up. "Hello Aaron." I said in a kind of deep evil girl voice. He looked so embarassed. "hey.." "Hello, I'm Zoey, his girlfriend." I held my hand out to shake the girl's hand.

She shook it and smiled at me. "Is this true Aaron?"the girl asked.

"Well, baby, I've been waiting 6 long months to ask you out. Everytime I ask you out, you reject me. Finally, you ask me to go out!" Aaron said.

"Well I've would of waited until you were finished with the girl! She looks so nice that you think she would cry right about now, but I dout that would happen. She seems strong. So you can call me when you get your life together!" She got up and took the oyster soup and dump it on his head. Haha! Rofl. This can't get better.

Soon it got better. I guy walked up. "Aaron?" In a gay voice. OMG!

He shook his head. "Okay, pretend that you don't know me baby cause nothing will be happening in my bed or yours tonight!" He walked away going into the guys restroom. He's gay! Or he likes to run game? Well, this is very funny.

My turn! "Well, they've been pretty harsh on you. So what if I show you something. I went back to my table and grabbed my Jarritos off my table. Then I went back to his. Jason turned around laughing so hard. "Here."

"What is this for?"

"You!" I threw that pop in his face that made it to his eyes. Then I threw the bottle. Everyone started to look. This is the attention he wants. Well, marry Christmas to him cause he's always wanted to have attention. Well, there it is!

He screamed. I gave the girl a high-five. I grabbed my purse and Jason's hand. We left.

As soon as we arrived, we got out. We went inside. I threw my purse on the couch and sat down. Jason followed and closed the door.

"So, why did you date that gay guy!?" He started laughing so hard.

"First of all, I didn't know gee!"

"Why?"

"Well, after you left, he moved in your house, and he came over for video games, I thought you moved on, then we got together!"

"Why?"

"I. .. I don't obviously know why! Okay. I thought you had no more feelings for me in long distance! It usually doesn't work out and you even said let's spend some time apart!"

He scratched his head. "I did?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh,"

"Yeah!"

"You seem tense. Maybe this should help."

"What should..." I was inturped by him crushing his lips on mine.

"Would you like to be together again?"

". . .

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoy. Final Chapter is next! :( IK IK, But there will be another story that is as awesome as this!