P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 18

Zoey's POV:

Why in the world would Alex have marijuana? It's just why? He knows better than that. My mother thought us never ever to take drugs. No wonder he smelled like that. I closed the door.

"Aaron, my brother has been taking marijuana. I'm going to go and talk to him." He nodded his head. I walked inside. My sister was in the dining room talking to her friend Emmie.

I walked upstairs to his bedroom. It was locked. I knocked on it. He opened the door looking like a crackhead. Man what is wrong with him?

"So what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing. You should be on your date. With that guy man. Maybe go to the bar or something. Just get outta here."

"Really, when I got my purse, guess what I found on the floor. Here." I dangled the bag in the air. He stood there with his mouth open.

"Give me that. I wish you would stop going through this. . . ."

"When did you start cause I know you know better to do this?"

"I..I...don't remember."

"Ok well, you need to go to rehab and get yourself together."

"How?"

"Well, I'll call and you'll go starting tomorrow. Dude, I love you but I have no respect for you unless you get help. For real. Not one of those jokes."

"Awe ok."

I left. I called the rehab. I went back outside with Aaron.

"Listen its like the middle of the movie already so you wanna just go to my house?"

"Sure let's go then."

"Ok. Well, I cooked before I left to come and get you."

"Ok, sounds great." We went to the front door and he opened it. We went in. My phone rang.

"Hold on, I got to take this."

I went into the bathroom upstairs. "Hey Zoey speakin'"

"Oh, hey Zoey. Its me Jason. How are you?"

"I'm fine I guess. You?"

"I'm great. Never better."

"Oh, so I'm not there and your happy?"

"I.....