P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 21

Zoey's POV:

I walked in my walk in closet. I looked back and forth in my closet. In and out of the closet. Already took a shower, check. Clothes ready and set, no check. This is Jason. It's not like I am cheating on Aaron. This is my past boyfriend. I haven't seen him in 2 months. He makes me excited and happy.

Finally I saw something I can wear. It was a sequence vest black and gray with my black tank underneath and my black skinny jeans and my hoops {http://www.coolmamastyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/guess-brita-sequins-vestg1.jpg}. I swipped on my mascara. I walked into the kitchen downstairs. I grabbed me some Jarritos {Its pina}. I went into the living room. I turned on the flat screen to Brandy and Ray J Family Buisness. I'm all alone in the house. We can be alone with out Aaron being all mean about it or asking who is he. I went in the bathroom real quick to fix my hair. I had it in a ponytail, it was pretty long then I took it down and brushed it. It was all straight and everything. I quickly put on some pina colda lips gloss.

The doorbell rung. I got up and fixed myself. I was gonna fix some dinner. But I don't know what to fix. Oh well. Should I tell Aaron before I open the door. This would be better if I told him.

I opened the door. He turned around wearing a plain white tee with a leather jacket and some torn jeans. He had flowers. Awweee. He brought flowers for me. "Hey Zoe."

"Hey Jason, Come on in. Sit down in the living room for a minute. I went upstairs to grab my Iphone. I called Aaron. "Hey Aaron?"

"Hey Zoe. What's up?"

"Well, I was calling you to tell you that Jason is an old friend and nothing but an old friend. He's over and we're just rushing up on somethings."

"I know I was trying to protect you. Well, have fun!"

"Thanks Bye." I hang up. Sigh. He's more than just an old friend.

I went downstairs. I sat on the couch where he was sitting. I put my phone in my pocket. "So, you hungry?"

"Yeah. I'm starving."

"Okay, well let's go into the kitchen and see what we have."

I walked in the kitchen to see what we have. Nothing intresting as in fancy.

"Okay. Should we go to Balthazar? I heard that its the best and its the most popular restaurant."

"Oh yeah I heard of that. Aaron loves that restaurant. I mean we have things here. But let's go check it out."

We got in his mercedez benz truck and went to Balthazar. We went in and sat down. Thank god we got a seat right away.

"Hello, my name is Linsdey. I'll be your waitress for tonight. Here are your menus. Are you intrested in an appetizer? Or straight to your dinner?"

"Um..., we already know what we would like for dinner. I'll have the roasted chicken and she'll have the grilled chicken paillard. That would be all."

"Okay sir."

"Thanks Jason."

"No prob. Our meals will be here in a few minutes." {Few Minutes Later}

The food arrive. We ate. "Check Please." Jason said.

Then a cute guy walked in with a girl. They sat across from us. Then they realised that it was...

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed, vote, become my fans, and comment. Fans of the story its starting to wrap up. It's at least going to be 2-4 chapters left. ;)