P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 11

Chloe's POV:

I felt kisses down my neck. I unwrapped his hands away from my waist. Then I finally realised that it was. It was Alexander. I don't wanna go thru this again. He cheated on me when we were together. I don't wanna take my chances.

"Come on babe, why you got to be like this?" Alex asked.

"Your my best friend's brother and besides you love Ashlee."

"Well, when you and Zoe walked in on us you had tears in your eyes. So I know you want me. This can be our little secret. I felt him grinning.

"Well, the police can know about this secret of ours too if you keep this up. So either you can stop the secret offer and you can leave or the police can arrest you.

"Ugh!" He slipped around me and jumped out the window. I closed and locked the window. I walked downstairs to see that Zoe was texting Jason. I walked over towards the couch to where she was sitting. I took a deep breath.

Zoe's POV:

I got a text from Jason.

Jason: I miss u babe.

Me: Awwee. K I'll meet u @ ur houz

Jason:k

Me: I luv u

Jason: luv u 2

Chloe walked in and sat down.

"Ok Chlo I've got to go meet with Jason ok?"

"Oh, go ahead girl with your man." She started laughing.

I stood up and went outside. I saw a girl and my brother in his car driving pass. I hate him right now.

I turned on my engine. I started heading towards Jason and my house. I parked on the street right between my house and Jason's house.

I got out the car slowly and walked over to his front door. I got the key under his mate. I opened his front door.

He kissed me and we went upstairs in his room. OMG! It's him!!!

*****************************************************************************************

Enjoy, vote, comment, become my fans.