P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 17

Zoe's POV

I walked in my walk in closet to pick out what I'm going to wear. Man, I'm so excited.

I picked out the outfit that I wore to Alex's party. I think we're going to go see a movie we aren't going to Souper 4 Accole (Dinner For Couples in French).

I grabbed my phone and my clothes. I went into the bathroom and took a nice long hot shower. I put on my clothes and flat ironed my hair until nice and flat no curls. {http://www.hrhairstyles.com/rihanna-long-hair-bangs.jpg} [ I have longer bangs. It's about down to my cheecks lol].

As soon as I was finished I walked over towards where my phone was in my cabinet. I had 4 missed calls. 3 were from Jason and 1 was from Aayliah. Wow why in the world would Aaliyah call me.

I grabbed my pjs off the floor and opened the bathroom door and came face to face with Lorrane.

"Hot date with Jason?" she asked.

"No, he moved. I just don't want to talk about him anymore so you can shut up." I said softly for the 1st part.

"Ok dang, you don't have to be all mad about it to me. Gee. So who's the lucky one?"

"Aaron, he lives next door. He's not one of those clingy people, he's pretty cool."

"Oh, nice well hope you have fun."

"Thanks." She walked into my guest room. I had tons of pictures in my box of him. I finally get a chance to be with him, he blames me for being on his stupid brother Eric, then moves to Chicago. Wow. I must forget about him you know just for now.

I swipped on some mascara and lip gloss. I heard the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs. Ugh it smells. Alex needs to take a shower.

I opened the door.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Ok let's go." He held out his hand. Like they do like " Do you want this dance or something"

"Dude, you don't do that with me. Just be your regular self."

"Ok."

"And don't you ever call me a chick or babe."

"Ok babe."

"Ugh." I started laughing.

"Ugh, why don't you guys just go ahead and just kiss and get a room already." Alex said coughing.

"Don't mind my ridicoulous brother. Just let's go. Oh I need my purse out of his car so I have to get that cause I need my wallet cause I want to go shopping haha."

We walked outside holding hands. I opened Alex's front door of his ferrari. I found my Gucci bag in the front seat. {http://www.supplierlist.com/photo_images/75471/wholesale_mim_miu_bagthomas_wyld_skullgucci_bag_.jpg} Then something fell on the ground. I picked it up. Omg Alex No!!!!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed, comment, vote, make me popular, and become my fans! :-)