P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 20

Zoey's POV:

"Alright class take a seat. We have a new student in our classroom. His name is Jason Williams. You may take a seat anywhere." Oh my god! Like how? I thought he would never would return. Inside of me I am jumping up and down and on the outside I am just smiling and staying calm. He took a seat right behind me. Aaron pushed my seat where that the seats were like a bench. He put his hand around my waist and kissed my lips as he turned around.

Aaron looked like he had a hatrid look on his face. I turned around and smiled and he smiled back. Angie got up out of her seat and took a seat behind Aaron and with Jason. Jason looked upset. I laughed. Aaron whispered, "I love you." in my ear. Oh wow. I could see the jealously. I smiled and mouth "I love. . . you too."

The bell rung. I got up and turned around and there he was right to me. Face to face. Aaron looking nervous. I took a deep breath in.

"Hey Zoe. What no hug or anything?" I smiled and I gave him a hug. Aaron cleared his throat. "Oh, this is my boyfriend. So, why are you here. I thought you were in Chicago?"

"I told you when everything was clear between me and my family I would come back. I'm moving back in 4 houses down from you."

"Nice."

"Well I bought a race car and a new car."

"Is it fast? The racecar?"

"Oh, yeah."

We laughed. "You still live at your house alone?"

"Yeah just me, my brother, and sometimes my sister. Checks in every now and then."

"Nice."

"You can come over if you want. We can play games and catch up."

"Okay." I grabbed my gucci bag off the floor.

I took out my purple case to my Iphone. I put it on the phone.

"You got a new number?"

"Yeah, its (555)0951515"

"Okay, I'll see you tonight then."

"Yeah." I laughed. I walked out with Aaron with Aaron's arm around my waist. And texting Ashlee.

Tonight***********************************************************************************************************************************************************