P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 5

Zoe's POV:

He's in my bed. Oh my god. I'm freaking out. Ok, this is kind of akward. Best friends opposite sex are in the same bed.

"So I sure do like the way you look." Jason chuckled as he turned around.

"oh my god! You aren't even suppose to be here you know in my bed!" I practically yelled/chuckled.

"Oh, well I'm sorry but nice bra." Jason said as he was laughing.

"Shut the fuck up ok!" I yelled.

Jason had a huge grin on his face and I had a little smile under my madness. I covered my body with the covers.

"Oh, and nice panties." Jason laughed again slidding from up underneth the covers.

"Oh my god. You took my shorts off!"

"No way. I wouldn't do that."

"Are you serious?!"

"Positve." Jason nodded my head.

Then he kissed me. I'm about to run game here.

He brushed his lips against mine. Then I pulled away.

"I thought you didn't like me." And it's working!

"When did I ever say that?"

*Flashback in 1st grade*

"Hi I'm Zoe." I said as I pushed my glasses on my face.

"Hey I'm Jason." he said looking around the room nervously.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"no thanks."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not physically actractted to you."

My tears built up in my eyes. I ran out the playground and ran to my house and told my sister everything. She blow-dried my hair, bought me new clothes, and broke my glasses in half. She bought me contacts. She also bought me some hoop earrings.

The next day I got up and put on my new clothes. I went outside and my sister screamed my name. I didn't listen. So then she threw a rock. I fell down.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Nice. Here's your new backpack. It's a spiderman bookbag. When you have a boyish bookbag then they give you respect. Girly girls don't get as much respect. So remember what I told you. Teachers act normal, boys act mean and talk like you run something. Ok. Rememeber stay tough and strong. Don't be a wimp. The same happend to me so do what I tell you cause it works." Lorrane said.

I walked in the classroom the guys were staring at me. Devin walked over to me.

"Listen, Jason told me yesterday that he doesn't love you that's why he turned you down. You know if that offer is still avaliable then you can always come to me."Devin said smiling as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I grabbed his arms and stood in front of Jason. Now I know we sound more than just 1st graders but trust me we are 1st graders.

I whipsered in Devin's ear to ask me out like a gentleman and if he doesn't he won't get the offer.

"Ok, Zoe would you go out with me?" Devin ask.

"I'd love to Devin." I said. Jason's eyes widen. I glued my hands to Devin and walked to the Love Park. It's where the little kids go out on the playground. Jason was secretly spying on us but I never paid attention to him as more than a friend. In 6th grade we became best friends.

*End Of Flashback in 1st grade.*

I explained everything to him about the 1st grade except the part I wanted to make him jealous part. But to late for that he's already jealous. So one way or another he's going to tell me how he feels about me.

"That was along time ago."

"Yeah ok, Jason." I said looking at him with a straight face. "Well if your not jealous I'm going to go out with Devin tomorrow at the Hard Rock Cafe."

"I don't." Jason hesititated.

All of a sudden my bedroom door slowly opens..... Oh my god, I'm so dead!

**********************************************************************************

Enjoy, vote, comment, and become my fans.