P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 2

P.S I'm Still Not Over You!! Chapter 2

Zoe's POV:

I ran upstairs. Gary and Ashlee were in the masterbed room. Ashlee was holding her side and sobbing quietly.

Gary looked at his hand with terror.

"What the hell Gary have you done to Ashlee?" I screamed and pushing people out my way. Ashlee was my best friend. You've got to be kidding me. Gary shot her. Why? They're a happy couple though, right?

Gary didn't answer.

Alexander grabbed his cell phone and dialed 911.

"Hello. Yes there has been an accident. Gary Arnolds. Yes, he had a gun and shot a young lady named Ashlee. Thompson. Ok. Thanks. 7955 E. Rondo Street." Jason had told the offincer. While everyone was listing in everyone cleaned up and snuck out the back door like there wasn't even a party going on.

Ashlee sat in the corner on the floor.

"Come on Ashlee. You've got to tell me what's going on between you and Gary. Why did he shoot you?" I asked Ashlee.

She shooked her head and looked at Gary.

"Alex and Jason take that... Well no, leave that gun right there you guys. Take Gary downstairs and try to figure out what the hell just happened in here. Leave all the evidence. Now go on people. Go." I ordered them.

When they shut the door, Ashlee with her head on the wall.

"Ashlee you've got to tell me what's going on between you and Gary?"

AShlee lifted her head up. "Well, I asked Gary what the hell has been going on between him and Chloe. And she's our friend so I wanted to know what was going on. So he told me nothing. I asked him until he answered my question. So, he said ask me that one more time and so I did cause you that I'm a daring, smart, ghetto girl like you and gorgeous like you and so he took out his gun. I wasn't scared of him and I knew that he would never but he did. And now I'm stuck in this situation. So I said before he shot me I said that I would call the cops on his ass. But turns out that he did and now he's going to be mad." Ashlee said.

"Ashlee don't beat yourself up. He's going to suffer the concequece. Not you. Plus, you are daring and ghetto so why would you be scared. Seriously." I started to chuckle.

The police came in and asked if she was ok. She nodded her head. These detectives came in and grabbed all the evidence and left. I grabbed my cell and left. Jason had to leave so he left. Alexander had got in his car and I got in too. We went to go for a drive to see Ashlee.

As soon as we arrived we went into her room.

"Hey guys." Ashlee said.

Alexander waved. "Hey" I said.

"Ashlee is going to be in the hospital for about 2-4 days. If we let her out eariler than usual then she'll have to stay home. When she goes back to school then we will have to give her some crutches." the doctor said.

We nodded our heads.

"I need to use the bathroom so you are going to be in here alone until I get back in here." They nodded I went on in the bathroom.

Alexander's POV:

I walked over to her bed.

"What the hell, Alex! Why so close?" Ashlee asked.

"I'm sorry about what happened. Gary was kind of a bitch."

"Yeah. I should of known he was a player."

I nodded my head. I bent down hoping that this will work. I bent down and brushed my lips againest hers. She kissed me back!! She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. I broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry I wanted to do that since the day I met you." I said.

"No, it was good. I.. don't know what to say."

"Well, if you are single you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah, but what will Zoe think of us being together?"

I lifted my head up and saw Zoe in the door way. Oh no!

**********************************************************************************

Sorry so short of chapters guys. I have to go to my dance practice everyday so.... It's kind of hard not to long stories but I promise it will be longer chapter 3. Well, vote, comment, and enjoy, and last but not least become my fan. Thanks bi