P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 8

Zoe's POV:

I sat down on the leather couch looking at the flat screen tv.

I looked around the room, then Alexander broke the silence.

"So Lorrane, did you see Aayliah out there in Cambridge you know Harvard?" Alexander said.

"Yeah. I haven't been seeing her a whole lot. But she's always hungover and partying. I'm a party type of girl, but I don't go to all day and everyday parties."

"Oh."

Aayliah was and still is my older sister. She's a senior in collage and she ran away when I was in 1st grade. She was a bully. Ugh, I can't stand her.

"Yeah, well how are you doing kiddo?" she said as she looked at me winking.

"Oh, I'm great. I really enjoy life now." I winked at her.

"LOL. Oh, my god ok." she said breathing a little heavyly.

"What the hell are yall talking about?"

"Oh nothing Alex. SO just relax. Well, how long are you staying here?" I said giving Alexander a straight face.

"Ok, fine then."

"Yeah. Let's go on up to my room and unpack your things."

"I'm staying here for about 3 months."

"Come on let's go upstairs."

I grabbed her wrist as she grabbed her bags and ran upstairs.

I opened my white-oak door and rolled her bags over by the bathroom door. I closed my bedroom door and locked it.

"Ok, you in 1st grade we had that thing bout the thing. I would like you to meet someone." I said winking at her.

"Ooohh, yeahhh."

I whispered in her ear not to say anything about 1st grade or me liking him. She nodded her head.

"Jason please come out and meet my sister."

He stepped out and smiled.

"Oh, hello Jason. You're not a nerd. Your actually pretty cute." Lorrane said.

"Um, thanks. Nice to meet you."

"Well, I'm about to go to the bathroom." I said.

"Ok." they said.

Jason's POV:

She closed the bathroom door. I looked at her sister. They looked just alike.

"So..." I said.

"So..."

"Ok look, I really love your sister and she's super hot. I need a way to get her to pay attention to me." I lost it!

"Well, I got to tell you that she always paying attention to you. So slowly just make your way in to asking her out. I know that you guys are like best friends but you know find the right time to ask her out."

"Wow thanks."

"No problem."

Then Zoe walked out the bathroom and into the main part of the room. {http://po.b5z.net/i/u/10026296/i/B403-31-36-46-77-74-96-92-SD.jpg check it out it's an awesome bedroom.}

I looked at her and took a deep breathe.

"I'll leave you two alone." Zoe's sister said.

"Ok." we said together. I licked my lips.

"Zoe.......

*****************************************************************************************

Enjoy, vote, commet, and become a fan.