P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 10

Zoe's POV:

I stood there with a pist look on my face and my arms crossed over my chest.

"Oh my god." Ashlee whispered to herself.

"Wait, before you are drawing conclusions, Zoe, I came over here to check on her." Alexander said.

"What the hell, Alexander? You... Checking on her? Ha! Lies Lies Lies! It's more like you checking her out in a bed. This is my best friend! You stay the hell away from my brother and you stay the hell away from my best friend." Tears built up in my eyes. But I couldn't be talking though. I was with Jason. He makes me feel good and he loosens me up.

I took one good look at them and turned around and I ran down stairs. Chloe was behind me. I can tell she was pist too.

I opened my porshe cayanne turbo and turned on the engine. I rolled up my window and so did Chloe. She had tears in her eyes. Why does she have tears in her eyes?

I could hear the banging on the window but didn't bother listining to what they had to say. It was all a lie.

I turned on my cd player till you could hear the speakers were vibrating. I drove off the driveway. I drove in the parking lot of Town Square Las Vegas going into Aeropostale. I walked around and got me some new clothes and sunglasses. As soon as we were done, we went to Fat Burgers.

"Why were you crying when you saw my brother and our best friend in the bed together?" I asked taking a bit of my burger.

"Well you see me and him hooked up at a club one night before I met you so then we you know so then we split then I was extra hurt. So that's why." Chloe said.

"Ok. Well... I.. I'm very confused. It doesn't really matter anyway. I'm going out with Jason so I really can't be talking, anyways." I grew a grin sipping my sprite.

"Really!?"

I nodded. I got up and walked around the mall. I went to Chloe's house and sat down. Chloe said she had to go get something so I'm here waiting.

*******

Chloe's POV:

I walked upstairs smiling. I opened my bedroom door and felt a cool breeze reach my skin. I didn't open the window. So why would it be open?

I opened the closet door then I smelled colone and hands wrap around my waist. Oh my god!

*****************************************************************************************

Enjoy, Vote, Comment, Become A Fan, and a special shout out to ~Claire714~ Ask me on a private message to give you a shout-out! Sorry so short.