P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 7

Zoe's POV:

Next thing I knew Alexander was at my door. I looked around the room Jason was gone. I'd new if Jason was out and about where Alexander could see him, he would get his face pounded in. Awww, that won't be good for his perfect face. It looks like Nick Cannon, but a little lighter.

"Hey Zoe. Are you ok buddy?"

"Yeah, I'm good." I said as I looked over the room nervously.

"I want to talk to you."

"Ok."

"Are you comfortatable around Jason? Like ok with him."

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, everytime you see Jason you flinch."

"Well, he's my best friend who is a guy. And it's a relief when you see him because he's a guy and you would think that he would go off and hang out with you always, but he doesn't." I said it with emotions. I think he's buying it.

"Oh, you know if he hurts you, tell me. It's hard not to talk to a girl about you know this girl crap. Now that Lorrane is gone off to collage and mom is divorced trying to get herself together and be happy. So.."

"Well, thanks for trying to you know help me out with this. But you know I would go and call Ashlee and Chloe."

"Yeah, but for a big brother."

"Yeah, but an older sister in Cambridge, Massachusetts she would call me and I would say what's on my sis. Or I'll call her and tell her."

"Yeah, ok. Yeah, so like you understand what I'm talking about."

"Yeah."

"well, good night. I'm going to go take my...."

"Woah! Stop, there. Ok too much information." I laughed.

"Ok. Good night."

"Bye good night."

He shut the door as he came out from under the covers under my bed.

"Well, so your happy to see me, eh?" Jason said as he laughed brushing his shoulders off.

"It was an excuse." I hasitated.

"Yeah, ok." He said getting back onto the bed.

"It was so he can get the hell out of my room."

"Yeah, because you want to see me. Cause you never know when I just leave you. Your so grateful to see me." he said laughing.

"Shut up!"

"It's true, so you can hurry up and see me."

"No."

"Yeah of course."

"I'm serious." I looked off not saying it to his face.

"Alright then, say it to my face without looking away."

"Fine. It was just an excuse." I looked him straight in the eyes and looked off quickly."

"Ok, good. But you know I would never do that."

"Really?" I said questioning seriously.

"Wait..."

"So you want to stay here with me. Hum."

Oh, yeah that came out wrong for him! Ha. Now what do I say.

"I never said that." I said quickly.

Then the door bell rung. Oh my god. Who can be here at 2:00 in the morning? What if it's Alexander's girlfriend Kiara. Ugh, I can't stand her. She's such a diva and a slut. I believe she slept with the most popular guys in the school so he can get popular. Ugh. She's never nice to me.

I pushed Jason onto the floor as he grabbed my hand too. I let out a small scream. Oh my god what was his problem?

I was on top of him as he was on top of my Taylor Launter beanbag chair. He grinned with his perfect smile.

I had a smerk on my face. I layed my hand on his chest. Oh no, taking this too far. His abs. Oh my god!!!

I got up and grabbed my aeropostale orange aero ny/ca graphic t {Aeropostale.com go under girls then under graphic ts then view all} and my white aero cali knit bermuda shorts {under knit shorts}

I went into the bathroom and changed pajamas.

I went downstairs and looked in the living room to see that there was a whole bunch of luggages in the livivng room. I stepped further into the room. I looked at Alexander to see what was happening but then I saw a young lady who looked just like me was sitting down. Oh my god it's Lorrane.

She stood up and held her hands out. I ran into them and hugged her back.

What was she doing here?

**********************************************************************************

Enjoy, vote, comment, and become my fans! Sorry so short of a story.