P.S I'm Still Not Over You Chapter 12

Zoe's POV:

It was the demon, the terror of all time. It was Jason's twin brother. Let's just say that he is the worst and there was a problem. Plain and simple.

"Zoe? Do you want a fanta orange?" Jason asked.

"Oh, yeah." I said snapping out of my thoughts.

He nodded his head and closed the bedroom door. Why in the world would he do this to me this is like a nightmare.

"So, how are you doing?" Eric asked.

"I'm fine before you came. But now I feel horrible."

"Oh," He walked closer to me.

"Yeah. Dude can you kind of like back off."

"Sure as soon as you do me a favor."

"Ugh, what favor?"

He leaned in and crushed his lips onto mine. I got up.

"What's wrong with you? You can't just do that all the time and expect it would work. I'm not that type of girl who falls for you. I fall for Jason not Eric got that!"

"Awweee, you don't have to be like this. This can be our little secret, ok?"

"No way. I love Jason. Ugh never you. In your dreams not mine."

"Well..."

"Well, if you dare trying to touch me I will cut you literally, Eric. I'm sick of you. Man what does it take you to leave me alone?"

"Nothing, cause I'm not scared of you, I'm scared cause you're hot."

"Please save it for another chick."

"Oh, that's you. Don't you know that."

"No. Cause I don't like you. Don't you know that."

He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried unwrapping his hands from my waist. Ugh, I need a distraction to make him release me but this is soo gross but I'm doing this for Jason.

"You know what Eric, I am falling for you now. You're soo.. hot." I gagged a little.

"See you gotta learn the system."

What is the system? Oh well.

"I know cause your good. So I'm so sorry that I was a bad girl." I took a deep breath. "Can I give you.... a kiss?"

"Sure." He unwrapped his arms from me. I made a run for it downstairs and it worked. I wonder what Jason is gonna do to Eric when he finds out what happened.