Epilogue 2

NOVEMBER 3RD 2016, ALLISON IS AT AN INTERVIEW...OBVIOUSLY :)

"So, we have heard that you are graduating secondary school in seven months." The interviewer lady says. I nod. "Have you thought of any universities?"

"A couple of them. Most of them are in England or Ireland, so not too far. But if I want it, I was actually accepted at Juliard in America with the boys filling out my application." I laugh. I never imagined that happening. It is something the boys would do though. "I'm not sure. I've been thinking about it a lot. It depends how everything turns out."

"How excited are you for Christmas?"

"I'm so excited!" I squeal. "Oh my God, last year I went to Ireland with Niall, and the year before I went to Doncaster with dad, mum, and Danny, but this year all of their families are coming to London so I don't have to talk to them over Skype 24-7. I am so sorry, I am being way too girly right now. I've been spending too much time with Danielle, Perrie, and mum." I let out another laugh. I was so happy now days, nothing effected me except for an occasional nightmare.

"When did Niall propose?"

"It was on our second anniversary about a month ago in front of almost everyone we know. He sang me a song he wrote then asked me to marry him." I explain, twirling the engagement ring around on my finger. "I actually still have the promise ring too. It's crazy how fast things can change, isn't it! One minutes I'm getting beat s***less and the next I'm off going 'la de da' skipping around in flowers with my family! I'm getting married literally the day after I graduate and I'm like 'what the h*** is going on here'?! Seriously! I mean, I asked myself a few seconds after Niall proposed. What the f*** is my life? I'm asking myself that every minute of every day now. Sorry again, I'm ranting, I can't help myself." I was in hysterics. Every interview I went to I always ended up laughing my head off even if we were talking about my life from age seven to fifteen.

"KIDDO! I'VE BEEN RUNNING AROUND IN THIS GOD DA**ED BUILDING FOR OVER TWO HOURS AND I'M REALLY F***ING TIRED! PLEASE COME OUT!" I hear dad's voice scream.

"And that's my cue." I smile grabbing my purse. "Thank you! Bye!" I pull open the door and step into the hallway only to be tackled. "Get off or I'll tell everyone on the planet you are grown up!"

"Don't you dare!" Dad shrieks rolling off of me. "I may be twenty-five on Christmas Eve but that definitely does NOT give you permission to classify me as an adult!" I laugh. "How was the interview?" People step over us as they walk. We were laying in the middle of the hallway.

"Fine." I shrug. "Like always I was laughing the whole time."

"Not a surprise there." Dad chuckles.

"Shut up." I mumble. "Can we go home? I'm tireeeeeeeeeeed."

"Yeah." Dad smiles.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You're happy." Dad replies.

"I've been happy for a long time dad." I respond.

"I know. But I like it when you're happy." Dad says, helping me up. I hug him.

"Thank you." I whisper in his ear.