Part 18: I'm Sorry and We're Going To Dubai

"Allison, will you go out with me?" Niall asks the question I had been waiting to hear.

"Yes." I breathe out.

"Good. Cause I may or may not have already booked a restaurant in Dubai." Niall smiles down at me. I smile back, letting his fingers intertwine with mine. We walk back downstairs falling onto the couch.

"So you guys are official?" Eleanor raises an eyebrow.

"I don't know." Niall shrugs. He looks at me. "We're gonna see what happens." I lay my head on his shoulder, exausted from the last week.

"I want Louis to apologize so we can go to Dubai already!" I groan.

"I know right." Perrie scoffs.

"Go to sleep if your tired babe, I'll wake you up if Louis comes down." Niall whispers. I nod, a yawn escaping my mouth. I start to doze off when pounding feet come downstairs. We were all half asleep so it causes us to jump scare.

I look over my shoulder. Louis was shoving crisps into his mouth. He turns to stare at us. He seemed shocked I was still here. 

"This is f***ing ridiculous." I mutter under my breath. "Louis, wait." The boy freezes on his way to the stairs. "Look, I'm sorry for kissing your best friend. And I'm sorry for 'opening my legs for him'. But this is my life not yours. I'm sick of this s*** and it isn't fair to me to be called a slut after watching people die."

"Allison..." Louis starts.

"I'm sorry for being the most f***ed up girl on the planet. I'm sorry you think I can't take care of myself. I'm sorry I keep trying to work out when you don't want me to. I'm sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night screaming." I rant.

"Stop." Louis shakes his head.

"I'm sorry that I ran away. I'm sorry I have feelings for Niall. I'm sorry for having dyslexia. I'm sorry for having dysgraphia. I'm sorry for having chronic fainting. I'm sorry I flipped out on you for mixing up my birthday. I'm sorry that I am a suicidal girl with problems. I'm sorry that I'm never going to be what you wanted and I'm sorry for being born." I list off then run upstairs into my room. I lock the door behind me. I push open the door to my bathroom reaching for my razor. 

I hold my arm over the sink making more cuts down my arm. On my left arm it had I'm sorry and on my right it said Niall. After washing the razor I put it back. I place band-aids over the cuts.

I make my way out of the bathroom. The window was open and Niall was sitting on my bed with his hands folded. He takes a deep breath as he looks at my bandadged arms. My chest heaves up and down.

"Don't cry." Niall begs walking over to me. I burst into tears in his arms.

"I'm sorry!" I cry. "I want to stop but I can't!"

"Shhh." Niall plays with my hair. "It's ok." I dig my head into his chest. "Hey," He lifts my head up smiling at me. "everything is alright. You have nothing to cry about. You fixed everything with Louis, he isn't mad at us, and as much as the cutting thing...I don't care as long as you're healthy. Just promise me something."

"What?" My eyes flicker across his features.

"Come talk to one of us before you decide to cut." Niall replies. I nod. "Liam re-booked our flight so we can leave for Dubai in two hours. Let's just start packing. And when you come back down it will all be good."

"Ok." I croak.

=============================================================================

"I have to wait seven hours and fifteen minutes until I can drink again." Niall whines as we walk through the airport. 

"Yeah, and we have to wait seven hours and fifteen minutes until we can see daylight." Louis pouts. 

"At least this one will get some sleep." I motion towards my brother who was dragging himself until Zayn picked him up. "How many people do you think will be on the plane?"

"I don't know, it won't really matter since we sit in cubicals in first class." Harry responds.

"Wow. My first time on a plane and I am riding in first class." I laugh. We go through security and s*** then just barely make it on our flight.

"WE'RE THE ONLY ONES ON THE PLANE!" Louis screams jumping up and down. These people were going to regret giving us tickets.

"PARTY TIME!" Niall shrieks.

"Please take your seats." A voice comes over our heads.

"THERE'S AN ALIEN! ARGH!" Liam screams running in circles. I roll my eyes. He was supposed to be the mature one. We all plop down in random places.

I let my eyes flutter shut and my head falls onto something firm. Niall wraps his arm around me. I was so exhausted, all I wanted to do was sleep. I couldn't sleep though.

I had this strange feeling. A feeling I hadn't gotten in a while. I think it was...joy. Pure joy was spreading through my body, leaving goosebumps on my arms and legs. Things were finally starting to look better.