Part 19: Introducing Me and The Water Park!!!

"FINALLY!" We all cheer as we walk off the plane, quiet enough so it doesn't wake Danny. He was the only one that slept. I took like a twenty minute nap at the beginning, that was it though.

We spent almost the whole time partying. Zayn turned on his phone to play music and we threw a party. The flight attendants weren't happy with us making a giant mess but we had the boys' management on our side. It was quite fun.

"I feel like I am genuinely going to pass out." I yawn.

"Go to sleep then!" Niall tells me, picking me up. I laugh, not long since my head smacks against his chest and I am out like a light.

*Niall's POV*

Allison falls asleep almost instantly after I pick her up. That gave the girls the idea to go to sleep in their boyfriends' arms so I got sweared at a couple times. They were all really light but now we had to get the luggage too.

"Can we get one of those trolley things?" Harry complains.

"To put the girls or the luggage on?" I furrow my eyebrows together.

"Either." Harry nods. I laugh.

=============================================================================

"Hey sleeping beauty!" I chirp as Allison walks out of her room that she shared with Danny.

"Shut up." Allison mumbles, running a hand through her messy hair. "What time is it?"

"Around 2 in the morning." I chuckle while she sits next to me at the island.

"What are you doing up then?" Al tilts her head.

"Couldn't sleep." I shrug.

"Me either." Allison shakes her head.

"If you two are going to start snogging, take it to Niall's room. I will sleep in the other room with Danny." Harry points.

"Yay!" Danny shouts wrapping his arms around Harry's legs. "Pillow fight? Al won't have one with me."

"Always!" Harry exclaims bounding into the room with him.

"You didn't unpack any of your stuff right?" I ask..

"Nope." Allison pops the 'p'. "I've been asleep."

"Right." I reply. She her suitcase and pull it into my room. It was bigger than Danny and Allison's room considering it had two fulls instead of a bunk bed. There were two dressers and a nightstand in-between the beds.

Allison put her suitcase on the futon flopping into the bed. It had barely been touched by Harry since he was watching TV from the floor. She pulls herself under the covers.

"Goodnight Allison." I smile

"Night." Allison whispers. I give her a quick peck, turn off the lamp, and get into bed. I didn't even try to sleep then. I liked watching her calm and settled and breathing. After maybe ten minutes I close my eyes, making no sound to hear her breaths.

=============================================================================

*Allison's POV*

I wake up around 9 and Niall was out of bed. I sit up stretching my arms and legs. I get a pile of clothes from my suitcase then walk into the bathroom. I hop in for a quick shower to find Niall already put my shampoo and conditioner on the shelf. I smile. He was so caring.

I step out of the shower drying myself off. I look at the mirror. I was covered in bruises, scars, cuts, scrapes, and cigarette burns. I sigh changing into jean shorts and a purple tank top. I run a brush through my hair and decide to let it air dry.