Part 34: Interviews

*Allison's POV*

I wake up for the first time in a week and half, not tied down in a chair. I was in bed. I sit up on the hard as rock mattress. I was in a different place. The ceiling, walls, and floor were all grey. The bed I was in had one white blanket that wasn't heavy. There was a stiff pillow.

I toss the duvet off of me and climb off the bed. My back was killing me. Not just from the bed, but Peter made a long cut down my back the other day. It was stinging like crazy. I really should have been more prepared for this. 

My eyes drift across the room to see a table. There was a plate on it with a single slice of bread. Jelly was spread over it. I bolt over to it, sniffing the piece. Was this real?! It didn't smell or look funny. Could I trust it? F*** it!!! I shove it into my mouth. Not smart for two reasons, I know. It could be poisoned and I should save some but I don't care. I haven't eaten anything since Christmas. Liam offered me food, I ate it, but I ended up throwing it back up.

Maybe ten minutes pass and I am throwing myself over a bin that was in the corner. Why couldn't I eat anything?!?!?! I was truly hungry, but nothing would stay down. TV!!! I snatch a random remote and turn it on immediately. NIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

"So Niall, you were attacked by a squirrel and you have been putting off the operation. When is that going to happen?" An interviewer asks him. He looks gutted as soon as she says 'operation'.

"I-I-I h-had-have, I-I h-have it scheduled." Niall chokes out. Tears pool in my eyes. "F-for Al." I begin to sob.

"Speaking of Al, none of us have seen her around lately. It was announced that she was going to Doncaster with Louis but she hasn't been heard from in over two weeks. When was the last time you saw her?"

"Christmas." Niall croaks. "I saw her on f***ing Christmas!!!" He stands up off of the couch he was sitting on. "Christmas was the last time I saw my girlfriend! It's February now and there is no sign of her! She went missing and showed up at Liam's house! I wanted to be the one to find her but nooo! Ireland has to be disconnected from England! If they were connected maybe I would have got to see her before she disappeared again! No one knows where she is! She can't even tell us where she is! It's apparently for our f***ing safety! What the h*** is that even supposed to mean?! Allison should be the one having the safety! Not us! I'm getting the operation done because Al told me to! She begged and begged and begged! That was part of her present! I was going to tell her I was going to get it done but instead we had to make a stupid a** decision and tell her about the 2014 tour and that we were going to have to leave her! One Direction should have never adopted kids because all it has caused is heartbreak! Gut wrenching heartbreak! We are the world's biggest idiots and I'm not me without her! I am never going to be me until I see her again! If that is what you wanted to hear then fine! I don't want to do any more interviews until we find her! Dead or alive, it doesn't matter! This is it for me! I'm sick of the pain about talking about her!" I change the channel, swiping away tears.

"Oh f*** me." I mutter as Liam comes on the screen.

"So-"

"F*** this." Liam swears before walking off. Next. Come on! It was just Harry sitting there crying. Next. Zayn was crying but talking.

"I just want her to stay strong. That's all there is to say. I don't really want to do any interviews about Al anymore until we find her." Zayn shrugs. Next. Louis. Oh God.

"How have you been dealing with the pain of knowing your daughter is out there alone somewhere?"

"I haven't been." Louis answers. "I don't deal with it, I accept it. It's what Allison would want and I want her to be happy wherever she is."

"Has their been any form of contact between you two since you last saw her?"

"No." Louis shakes his head.

"Most people are saying that she was kidnapped. Would you like to confirm that?"

"I can't confirm it actually, because it's not true." Louis says. "Al wasn't kidnapped. In the letter she wrote she said she went on her own free will. That's all we know. She said we aren't allowed to know anything else for our safety."

"What have you been doing to find her?"

"Everything possible honestly. There is no trace and her phone is off. I don't know what we're gonna do." Louis frets. "It feels so surreal, you know? One day she's there laughing and smiling and being happy and the next she's just...gone."

"If Allison were watching right now what would you like to say to her?" Louis immediately turns his head to the camera.

"I love you Ali. I know you would kill me for calling me that. You are my little girl and my caterpillar. I need you to come home. Please. That would be the best thing you could ever do for me. Please come home. I love you." Louis explains.

"I love you too." I whisper, tears trickling down my cheeks. I hear footsteps. My eyes snap over to the door. It opens and in walks Peter.

"Aw." He coos. "Little girl wanna cry into daddy?"

"My dad is waiting for me in Doncaster." I growl. 

"I'm afraid not." Peter chuckles.

"What?" My eyes widen.

"He refuses to be anywhere near the place where he disappointed you." Peter tells me. I stare at him blankly.

"What did you do to him?" I cry.

"I didn't do anything my princess, but there are some other people you know that will." Peter walks around me in a circle.

"Stay away from him!" I shriek.

"You're right..." He trails off. "I think Niall will like the surprise better."

"NO!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "NO! STAY AWAY FROM HIM! YOU PROMISED! YOU B****! I HATE YOU! YOU B******! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DI** ON THE PLANET!" 

"Calm down I won't hurt him, not emotionally that is." Peter shrugs.

"No!!!" I yell. 

"Shut up b****, no one asked you." Peter punches me in the jaw. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this." I suddenly knew exactly what he was about to do.

I apologize for the immense swearing. Have a good day! Or night! Or whatever time it is for you!

-Melanie XOXO