Part 2: Shopping Spree!!!

After standing around in the alley in silence for fifteen minutes we go back to the hospital. Louis and I race each other up the stairs. We shove at each other while running in the room.

"I won!" I yell.

"No, I won!" Louis shrieks.

"You both won, why were you gone so long?" Zayn asks.

"Paparazzi." Louis answers.

"How did they notice you?" Harry questions. Louis and I exchange a look with each other.

"Not sure." Louis lies sitting down next to who I believe is Eleanor. I plop down in a seat next Danny. I couldn't help but worry about my little brother.

These people might not be my family but I guess they are alright. They cared enough to take Danny to the doctor and get me food. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

=============================================================================

After literally two hours of convincing I finally agree to go to their house. Dan is staying until tomorrow morning. Louis, Eleanor, Niall and I are in the car. I close my eyes trying to get rid of the horrid pain in my stomach.

Ten more minutes pass by and I don't feel any better. Thankfully we come to a complete stop. My eyes flick open to see a three story house with an attic and basement. My jaw drops. "This place is huge!" I gape out.

"Yup!" Niall pops the 'p'. I jump out, still in complete shock. I grab our suitcases. I follow them inside. Everything about it was amazing. I don't even know how half of the stuff in here works. I was always locked in Danny and I's room or a closet.

"You're room is up here." Eleanor smiles at me. I try my best to smile back. We walk upstairs all the way down the hall. Louis pushes open the door. It was huge. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"We can go shopping tomorrow or something." Niall shrugs. I nod.

"Danny's room is next to yours." Eleanor points.

"We have separate rooms?" I ask turning around to them. We've never had separate rooms before. I have always shared one with him. We didn't even have separate beds. We didn't have enough money to have two singles. This surprised me a lot more than it should.

"Yeah." Louis replies.

"What now?" I ask. Eleanor whispers something in Louis' ear that I can't hear. Eleanor and Niall walk out of the room. A wave of fear hits me in the face. I was alone with him again. I hide it as best I can.

"Unpacking?" It comes out as a question.

"Yes." I croak. I open my suitcase.

"Is that all you have?" Louis questions.

"It's all I own." I sigh.

"ELEANOR START THE CAR!" Louis screams.

"Why?" I ask.

"Shopping!" Louis squeals. I haven't been shopping since my mom died. We walk downstairs and get into the car again. I let my eyes flutter shut. It takes fifteen minutes.

We go inside. Oh. My. Goodness. Gracioniayaous. This was amazing. The building was giant. People were everywhere. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was absolutely unbelievable.

"Where first?" Louis questions.

"I don't know. I haven't been to a mall in years." I say.

"Really?" Niall asks with his eyes growing wide. I nod.

"Girly, we gotta get you shopping then! We're burning daylight! Louis I need your wallet!" Eleanor yells. Louis gives it to her with no questions asked. "We're going girl shopping go to Toys R Us. Here is twenty pounds. It's over there."

"YES!" They shriek fist pumping the air. Niall grabs the money and they run away.

"Other way!" Eleanor calls after them. I laugh. They go the other way. "Thank goodness. All they would do is make you try on their signature outfits. This is going to be so much fun! I don't even know where to start. So many things would look good on you." My eyes drift down. I was covered in scars and cigarette burns. I wouldn't look good in anything, I can assure you that.

"Where do we start?" I ask.

=============================================================================

"I have absolutely no idea where they are." We've been looking for Niall and Louis for almost thirty minutes.

"Give me it!"

"No! It's mine! I had it first!" We walk around the corner. Sitting on the floor they were playing dolls.

"Power ranger action figures? Seriously?" Eleanor groans. "What are you even doing here? I texted you saying to go to the fish tank."

"We didn't have enough money." Louis whines.

"They are £2 each." Eleanor shows them the tag.

"These aren't the only things we wanted to get. Louis didn't try to carry the mansion over." Niall pouts.

"Put the mansion on your Christmas list." We pull them to their feet. "Go pay for the power rangers then meet us in the car."

"Are you basically like their babysitter?" I decide to talk as we get into the car.

"When Paul isn't around, yeah."

"Do I have to call Louis dad?"

"Not unless you want to. He only wants you to be comfortable. Louis will act like he hates you just to get your attention. He will still love you with his whole heart. He might be overprotective. He might go to far when someone hurts a person he loves. He is only all of these things because of an accident he had a year ago. That morphed him. But that doesn't mean you can't change him back."

"What can I do? I met him a couple hours ago."

"Trust me Allison. Things are going to be different now."