Chapter 51 : Justification Of My Absurd Genes

"What happened?" I rubbed my eyes and sloppily walked down the stairs. I heard loud noises of a couple arguing and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, until my gaze fell upon none other than my dear grandmother.

"See," Robert said as a matter-of-fact and her head whipped towards me.

Her eyes widened in surprise, her mouth opening and closing like a gasping fish and she shook her head repeatedly. "No, this-this can't be. This is unacceptable!"

"She is your granddaughter, sweetheart," Robert stated with emphasis and my dear grandma gritted her teeth.

"This? This is not my granddaughter! Not this!" She pointed at me while I lazily scratched my left leg with the toe of my right leg, yawned and wiped the drool from the corner of my mouth with the back of my sleeve.

"Well, suck it up dear grandma," I mocked her and she slowly cleared her throat while composing her posture.

"Very well then," she said calmly, recovering quickly from the initial shock and mortification. "Grab these bags and put them in my room."

"I ain't no servant," I objected, but she thrusted her heavy bags against my chest anyway.

"The helpers will take the rest up there, you can take these," she ordered while handing me the heaviest bags. She stretched herself and said in a drained voice, "I'm so old and tired now. Children these days can't even help a poor, old lady. Such ungrateful . . . Ah, my back . . . It hurts . . . You wouldn't mind massaging your poor grandma's back, would you?"

"I wouldn't mind strangling your neck either," I muttered, but she ignored me and continued her way to the room while swaying her narrow hips.

Robert entered the room with a mug of hot coffee in his hand and said wistfully, "When you were not here sweetheart, Georgia reminded me so much of you. You both have so much in common."

"We have nothing in common!" Both of us exclaimed in unison and Robert coolly sipped his coffee.

I narrowed my eyes at her and she mirrored my expression.

I was forced to work all day because of my dear grandma's drama. She was like a mother-in-law constantly keeping me on my toes and doing chores regardless of the presence of several maids and the housekeeping staff. By the end of the day, I crawled in Clark's room and pulled him out of bed.

He rubbed his eyes slowly and his eyebrows knotted in confusion and annoyance. His dark, sensual hair was disheveled and he was clad in his blue pyjamas. I disturbed his precious sleep and I knew he was going to yell at me or burst out any second.

"Georgia, what the---"

I cut him off by cupping his cheeks and pulling him into a deep kiss. I tugged at his dark hair and bit his bottom lip. He groaned against my mouth and his arms circled my waist while taking control of our heated kiss.

I slightly grinded my warm body against his and a low grunt erupted from his throat which made me shiver. He forcefully pressed his body against mine so I could feel every part of him and there was no room for me to move. I stood rigid in his strong arms.

"Good," he growled in appreciation. "Don't you dare tease me, you'll be entering in a dangerous territory."

I stuttered, "O-oh, how dangerous?"

"This dangerous." Within seconds, he roughly flipped me on his bed and my eyes widened in surprise, excitement and fear. I bounced on his soft, comfy bed and Clark watched me intensely. He slowly strode towards me like a lion circling it's prey and I gulped in trepidation.

"W-wait," I quickly said before he could come near me. "I-I came here so we can go back to my town, n-now."

"Now?"

"Yes, now, now," I reiterated, clumsily got up from his tempting bed and adjusted my wrinkled clothes. "I got the tickets, Ian arranged for them and I got all your clothes packed. Hurry up, let's go."

"What?" He glanced at the clock in his room. "Why?"

"I can't stay here even for a second! My dearest grandmother is driving me nuts! That woman is a major drama queen who will drag me to grave along with her. I can't with her little games, I want to leave right now. I'm done with that old hag!" I yelled in frustration and Clark ran a hand through his hair.

"She can't be that bad, she's your grandmother after all," he said innocently and I raised my eyebrow, not knowing what he was implying by that.

"Look, she made me work all day like I was her goddamn slave! She was taking her revenge for God knows what! She even gave me an apple!" I pointed out.

"What's wrong with an apple?"

"You should never trust old ladies with apples," I retorted and Clark pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Haven't you seen fairy tales?"

"It's too late, Georgia. We can leave tomorrow---"

I cut him off yet again by kissing him shortly and his lips slowly curled into a lazy, boyish smile. Something tugged at the bottom of my heart seeing him smile, but I didn't tease him. Instead, I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside.

"Your and my bags are in the car. You don't need to change since you look hot in your pjs, especially your fine, firm ass," I said absently and cleared my throat when Clark cocked his head in question. "Anyway, Ian will join us in the airport and we three will go back home."

"Let's just tell your grandparents before we leave," Clark suggested and I sighed audibly.

"Alright then, but we'll make it quick. I don't want to miss this flight and above all, I don't want to be here with that witch anymore."

We walked to Robert's bedroom to bid farewell when suddenly, we heard moans. Loud moans.

Moans quickly turned into screams and Clark and I stared at each other uncomfortably.

"Guess, dear grandma's getting freaky between the sheets," I muttered and Clark awkwardly stood beside me.

"At least someone is getting action," he mumbled quietly and I quirked an eyebrow in question.

"Ah . . . Right there. Yes, yes . . . Oh Robert, thirty five years and Bobby is still the same . . . "

Bobby? Bobby, who?

Was someone in there too?Threesome? Ew, no.

"Bobby will always be the same for you sweetheart, hard and long. Always at your service---"

I quickly shut my ears. Bobby wasn't any person, it was my grandfather's magic wand!

Ew, ew, ew, gross, what the fuck!

Just like I named Clark's Tommy . . . Oh hell naw!

"So, it runs in the family," Clark stated nonchalantly and I glared at him.

"Let's just get out of here, I'm totally creeped out. We can say good bye on the phone and if Robert asks why we didn't say good bye to him before, we'll just tell 'Bobby' and that will justify everything," I said horrified of what all I had heard.