Chapter 13 : Daddy Kinks And Ditching Friends

Today, my buddies and I planned to go out and play. We traveled to the river side in full speed in my junk which was a pathetic excuse of a cycle. Kyle was in the back seat and Peaches was sitting in the huge basket at the front. I had specially attached a massive basket for her accommodation since she was tiny and could fit in it if she sat cross-legged. We arrived at the river side and I noticed a polished, white car and the silhouette of a man sitting over the rocks. I parked my cycle and helped Kyle and Peaches get down.

"Who's that?" Peaches asked and pointed at the silhouette while Kyle shrugged.

"Let's find out," I said blithely as we all galloped towards the silhouette, giggling all the way.

"Brownie?" Clark turned around and sighed wearily. I clasped my hands in delight and squealed. "That's so awesome you're here, the more the merrier!" I exclaimed and hastily introduced him, "Brownie, meet Peaches and Kyle, my buddies. Peaches, Kyle, this is Brownie my erm . . . "

"Nobody," Clark cut me off. "And I'm Clark not Brownie."

The kids giggled and I narrowed my eyes. Peaches beamed at him. "We're going to play. Bownie, join us!"

Clark stared at me and I shrugged casually. "Yeah, come on."

He looked surprised since he couldn't believe that I was asking a twenty three year old guy to play. He got up while shaking his head in disbelief. He was about to walk back to his car when Peaches and Kyle tugged at his shirt. Clark looked down at the pouting kids and narrowed his eyes, thinking of ways to get rid of them. However, Kyle and Peaches climbed all over and attacked him. They went over him like little, cuddly monkeys and sat over his shoulders easily. Clark helplessly stared at me and I rushed towards him.

I tried to pull Peaches who slid down and clinged to his arm. She complained, "Tell him to play with us or I won't leave him!"

"Yes!" Kyle added as he swung his arms over Clark's neck.

"Come on Brownie, they are insisting," I said in a whiny voice and he groaned.

"Attacking to be specific. But, fine," he muttered and Kyle and Peaches quickly hopped down. They grabbed the wet mud from the ground and threw all over him. I too picked up a chunk of wet mud and threw randomly, it hit Clark's face.

Clark glared and charged towards me. I tried to run but he grabbed me and wrapped his strong arms around my waist. I kicked several times but he continued to carry me. He tossed me roughly over wet, sticky mud and I squealed in surprise. To his pure shock, I rolled over the soft mud in delight as Clark gawked at me in astonishment. I hurriedly got up and before Clark could run away, I hugged him tightly, smudging all the mud over him.

* * *

After playing for a while, we jumped into the river to get rid of the dirt. I helped Peaches take a quick bath in the shallow water while Clark helped Kyle. It was adorable to watch Clark wash the dirt from Kyle's face who scrunched his nose in disgust. Kyle shook his head in an attempt to not let Clark wash his face and pouted. Clark frowned and he pouted too. I started giggling and Clark realized his actions, he sulked. They both looked cute together, like father and son.

"You'll be a good daddy," I teased Clark.

"What?"