Chapter 50 : A Kinky Little Monkey

I was thrown in the car and pressed against Clark's chest as I sat on his lap unwillingly with his hands firmly wrapped around me

"You fucker, leave me!" I yelled, although I felt a bit dizzy. His grip only tightened and I tried to bite him. "Grr . . . Grrrr . . ."

I was only a bit drunk and that didn't matter much anyway. I was acting just a little extreme than my usual self, not a huge difference. Good thing that I didn't drink much or else zombie apocalypse would have arised. Clark managed to keep my face away from his arm by tugging at my hair slightly and I continued to act like a leashed dog.

The car halted and Clark scooped me in his arms, while I continued to trash and scream. He swiftly carried me upstairs and clamped his large hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

He said quietly, "Hush . . . Robert is downstairs. We don't want him to hear, do we?"

I licked his hand which made him withdrew it immediately, so I could speak. "You're acting as if we're getting freaky under the sheets. I don't care, I don't freaking care! You hear me? And let me go you bastard! You delicious ass, let me go!"

He ignored me and quickly carried me bridal style into his bedroom. My arms flailed and I struggled to get out of his vice like grip which didn't falter. He shut the door with his leg and then released me. Immediately, I ran towards the door, but he quickly caught my waist and slammed me against the wall.

Fuck.

"You son of a bitch! No, wait . . . You're the bitch---"

"Stop," he ordered in a low, cold voice which made me shut my mouth.

He stared at me intensely and pressed his body against mine. I squirmed underneath him and he swiftly parted my legs with his knees. I gasped when I felt his growing bulge poking me down there.

"Holy yes---"

I was cut off when his lips came crashing down to mine, his soft lips engulfing mine possessively and my eyes shut in its own accord. He pinned my hands sideways so I was now pressed between the hard wall and him with my legs wide apart in a spread eagle position. His grip on my wrists tightened when I wriggled underneath him to make myself comfortable in that open position.

"Fuck," he groaned against my lips and my eyes fluttered open to see a painful expression on Clark's perfectly chiseled face. He pressed his body with more force and there was no room for me to move. "Don't move."

His husky voice shot tingles throughout my body and I obediently nodded.

What was wrong with me? Obediently? This was not me.

He was changing me! He was changing me into this submissive, meek, little girl!

I jerked my wrists from his grip and tried to push him with all my might. He barely moved and instead pressed me closer to him. Damn him! He could not win me over with this hotness, although it felt so good . . .

"No!" I snapped and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I know your evil, little trick! I know what you're trying to do! I know you're trying to change me by being dominant!"

He sighed wearily as I continued to push him and yell. He didn't release me and said in a warning tone, "Georgia."

"No, you little kinky monkey! I---"

"Listen," he said a bit impatiently, but I continued.

"---abhor you! I loathe you!---"

"I said listen, damn it!" he shouted angrily and I abruptly stopped. My eyes widened in surprise and fear. I blinked at him rapidly and he said calmly, "Good. I didn't mean to yell at you, but listen to me. Listen to me before you start talking again."

I let out a frustrated sigh and said sarcastically, "Okay, daddy."

"I didn't mean to burst out like that the other day and I'm sorry. I truly am sorry and I don't want you to change. I don't want you to be quiet except for this one last time and I don't want you to stop grinning. I don't want you to wear that ridiculous dress and I don't want you to stop eating even if it's my head that you're eating," he said with a hint of humour. I tried to suppress my smile and instead, glared at him.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Believe me, I really am. I don't like this new Georgia, I want the old one back because I like my girl healthy and happy," he whispered the last line sincerely and I felt a warm, fuzzy feeling spread in the pit of my stomach.

"Okay, I believe you," I replied instantly, clicking my tongue and his eyes lit up. "However, I'm still not convinced. Call me a stubborn bitch or whatever . . . I want you to describe the old me in one sentence. Just one sentence. I'll stay or leave."

He looked at me thoughtfully and slowly, his lips twitched upwards. He flicked my forehead playfully and I frowned while rubbing my forehead. He laughed lightly, his chest rumbling and due to our closeness, I could feel his laughter.

My forehead creased in confusion and then he spoke, "One sentence, huh?"

"Yes," I breathed when he slowly leaned towards me.

"Georgia," he whispered in his raspy voice. "You're like a ball of sunshine that has warmed my heart."

"Oh well . . . So . . . I'm like a microwave then?" I asked and realized how stupid I sounded.

He shook his head, although his lips were still stretched into the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen.

"You're something else, Georgia," he said almost to himself and I flipped my frizzy, brown hair.

My fingers got trapped in the endless knots in my hair and I pretended to ignore it by trying my best to continue acting sassy.

"I know I'm different and I slay, so tell me something new," I said smugly and paused. "Or rather, should I show you something new, Brownie dear?"

His eyebrows knotted in confusion and I grinned. I playfully tried to unzip my dress and he quickly caught my wrist. "Don't."

"I will! I'm soo drunk and I don't know what I'm doing!" I lied cheerfully and he narrowed his eyes.

"I know you're definitely not drunk. If you were drunk enough to not know what you're doing, then this would have been the end of the world," he said seriously and my grin got wider.

"You're right! I'm not drunk. So, now you can do anything to me! It's not like you're taking advantage of a drunk girl because I'm sober." I waggled my eyebrows at him suggestively and his eyes darkened.

"Stop this torture, Georgia," he growled as his lips came crashing down to mine yet again and I smiled in satisfaction.

* * *

IMPORTANT A/N :

Want to know what Clark's thinking?

If this story ranks 1st or comes in the top two of the humour genre [which it probably wouldn't but let's hope] then Clark's POV will be out.