The Detective

Ahalieia~

"Baby no I need to get up and make lunch." I moaned as Dallas kissed up my legs.

We had been going at it non stop since he got back home for the past two days. I was sore, tired and hungry.

"Aah." I squealed as I felt his tongue slide past my clitorious.

God this man was going to be the death of me. He tongue was moving at a speed I couldn't catch up with. I tried to back away but he just gripped my waist and pulled me back and gently bit me.

"Aah Dallas." I moaned.

He continued to flick his tongue back and forth as I felt two of his fingers slide into me. I threw my had back as he worked his tongue faster while pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"Ooh aah." I screamed.

I couldn't take it. God I couldn't take it. I let go as my legs went limp. I closed my eyes coming off my high as Dallas kissed up my body pecking me on the lips.

"You taste like Strawberries and chocolate." Dallas whispered in my ear.

I felt him kissing down my neck as he crawled back on top of me. He kissed my chin and went for my lips but I quickly placed my hand over his mouth.

"Daniel I swear if you try to have sex with me again I will kick your ass. My vagina hurts and I'm hungry. Help me put on some clothes and carry me down to the kitchen so I can make lunch." I commanded.

I felt him lick my hand and grabbed it kissing every one of my fingers before giving me a kiss on the lips and climbing off me. He pulled on his boxers and walked into our closet. He came back out five minutes later in basketball shorts and socks shirtless. He had clothes in his hand and walked over sitting and setting the clothes on the bed. He pulled me into his lap helping me into my bra and panties. He pulled a superman shirt over my head and helped me stand up and get into a pair of skinny jeans.

"Now carry me." I told him with my arms in the air.

He chuckled picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder giving my ass a smack. He unlocked our door walking down the hall and down the spiral staircase. He walked pass the gym and I caught a look through the glass doors seeing Vickie playing volleyball. She was so good at it. I was thinking of putting her in a little minor league for now.

He kept walking and went pass the living room and into the kitchen. He sat me down on my feet and we both watched as Austin sat at the kitchen table in his boxers. He was eating a bowl of cereal but instead of milk he had water.

"What the hell you looking at you hornballs!" He hissed. "I been starving while you two were up there tryna make another little devil to have running around here beating me! And ain't no milk! I had to use water like a broke bitch!"

"You done bitching yet?" Dallas questioned.

Austin dropped his spoon in his cereal looking at Dallas with his hand on his chest and mouth wide open.

"Excuse me Mr. let's go into the marines and forget about everybody! You have your girlfriend while mines is missing and probably starving like I am!"

"I was coming to make sandwiches for lunch before I had another meeting with Detective Miller." I told him.

"Iyess yo sandwiches be good." Austin told me.

I rolled my eyes opening the fridge and pulling out Ham, Turkey, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes and Mayonnaise. I sat them on the counter pulling out the bread box and opened it. I put down six slices of bread and spread Mayo on them. I stacked two layers of Turkey and Ham on each with two slices of cooked bacon before adding lettuce and tomatoes. I put the top slice on each and put them on plates with chips on the side. I sat the plates at the table and got three cokes out the fridge and put them down. As soon as I did Dallas and Austin went at it devouring their sandwiches.

"I'm going to get Vickie." I told them shaking my head.

I walked down the hall slowly going toward the gym. He had me really sore down below. When I came back from my meeting I was gonna have a nice long bubble bath ALONE. Knowing Dallas he'd probably turn it into something else and I don't think my vagina can take anymore for the next couple of days. Since being in the Marines Dallas had gotten buffer and cut his hair. Now when we had sex it's like we were in the Olympics and let me tell you. . . I'm sure we'd always win the Gold Medal.

I walked to the glass doors as they slid open when I came near. They were automatic doors because Austin said he was too lazy to be pushing open doors when he came from the gym. I walked in as Vickie hit the ball and it bounced off the wall hitting the floor coming back at her as she spiked it again.

"Baby cakes come eat." I told her.

She caught the ball walking over to the closet and putting it in with the other equipment before running over to me and grabbing my hand. I walked her to the kitchen and she let my hand go taking the seat next to Dallas. She pulled her plate away from the area that was next to Austin and over to her. She rolled her eyes at him as he bucked at her and ate a chip.

I laughed walking back up stairs and into my room putting on some socks and my red Vans. I grabbed my bag and keys and went back downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Bye you guys I'm going to meet Detective Miller. I'll be back in time to cook you fat asses dinner." I told them.

I walked over to Austin and gave him a hug and kiss on his forehead.

"Aye tell him he better find my girl." Austin said with a mouth full of chips.

I shook my head kissing Vickie on her cheek and walking over to Dallas. He wrapped his arms around my waist looking up at me. I gave him a kiss that was suppose to be quick until he pulled my bottom lip between his and sucked on it before biting it and pulling away letting my lip pop back into place. I turned walking away but not before I felt him slap my ass.

I felt myself blush as I walked out the front door and into my truck. I have an Escalade Avalanche. I absolutely adored it. Driving in a bigger car just made me feel superior but trust that all went away once I step out of it. I drove down to the Reunion Tower for lunch in Dallas. I had a meeting with Detective Miller to discuss the investigation on Diamonds disappearance. Let me tell y'all . . . I love Dallas but Detective Miller was one fine piece of dark chcoclate.

I shook my head parking and walked into the building. I took the elevator all the way up to the top level where the restaurant Fifty Six was located. The doors opened and I walked in and looked around. I was way out of dress code and boy when I tell you all I saw was white walls, white floors and a whole lot of white people. So Detective Miller wasn't hard to find. I walked over to him as he stood to meet me.

"Hey Laya good to see you again." He greated.

I nodded not being able to get my words out as he leaned in and hugged me. As his arms wrapped around my waist and felt this weird feeling. I patted his back pulling away and sitting down before he had the chance to pull out my chair for me.

"So did your boyfriend come back?" He questioned sitting.

"Yes he did. It's great he's here now because now he can help us look for my sister. So have you found out anything else?"

"I'm sure he's happy to see you. What did you guys do?" He said avoiding my question.

"Just stuff but back to my question."

"Have you ate yet?"

"Richard what do you know." I said frustrated calling him by his first name.

"Laya they found the plane crashed in a field north of Europe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And if you could all please read my new book Changing The Game I'd really appreciate it. There might be a couple of surprises!

Detective Miller on the side