Me and My Broken Heart

Austin~

"Her booty kinda looked like yours but hers is real." I explained.

"And she's white?! That's amazing!" Cinnamon exclaimed grinding on me.

"Right!  And she was thick! Aye if you let me call you Diamond I'll pay you extra."

"Shit fine with me. My baby daddy ain't shit."

I tipped her and she got up going to get ready for her set. Club ONYX was my new spot. The strippers cared and loved me. They kept me from crying over Diamond.

I got up stumbling and walked outside sitting on the curb. I pulled my phone out and speed dialed Dee.

"Mmh Hello." He answered.

"Why good morning kind sir! This is Austin Jameson at 817 338 45-saxty Juan! I was just hoping whenever you get done fûcking that girlfriend of yours, that is so graciously screaming loud enough for my ears to catch an orgasm, if you'd be ever so kind as to please pick me up from the exotic dance facility?"

"Austin it's - well fuck Ashley I ain't can't go no deeper that's all the dick I got left! It's three in the morning Austin and your drunk.

"I know. That's why I said why good morning kind sir! This is Aus-"

"I heard you Austin were coming."

I hung up and layed down on the curb falling asleep. When I woke up I was in the back of a moving car. I looked toward the front seat where a girls head was moving up and down in the drivers lap.

"Jesus Christ guy! First you kidnap us then make her give you oral sex!. . . Can I get a turn?"

The girl popped up and hit me in the back of the head. It was Ashley.

"Oooh I'm telling Dee. How you gone kidnap me then give another man head?!"

"I'm not you idiot! This is Dee." She explained.

"Eww y'all nasty."

"We tryna get pregnant." Dee chimed in.

"Well I'm pretty sure the sperm in your throat isn't gonna make it to your uterus. " I told Ashley.

She turned and started hitting me making Dee swerve and grab her.

"Ashley calm down!" Dee yelled.

"Yea you damn Banshee. Listen to yo master." I told Ashley.

She socked me in my throat making me gasp for air.

"Ashley!" Dee yelled.

She rolled her eyes and turned toward the window.

"Keep talking shit to my woman and Imma fuck you up!" Dee yelled punching me.

He pulled up to Layas house and honked the horn twice before he got out and dragged me out the car to the front door. Laya opened the door and Dee pulled off.

Laya helped me up and into the house eventually ending up on the couch.

"Austin why aren't you at home?"

"Cause Laya! They left me! Everyone leaves me. My heart is torn right down the middle! All I need is a little love in my life. All I need is a little love in the dark. A little but I'm hoping it might kick start, me and my broken heart." I cried.

"Why you quoting Rixton stupid?"

"Cause it explains how I feel. My grandma and Mark left to Philidelphia.  I'm all alone."

"Why didn't you go?"

"Because! My friends are here. My family.  You guys are my life. I kidnapped you unsuccessfully and you guys still love me. That's true friendship.  I mean I'm pretty sure it's my fault Vickies a demon baby since you passed out and all but she's our demon. The family demon. And I couldn't leave Diamond."

"I wouldn't leave her either."

"I can't stop thinking about her. The way she talks, the way she snorts when she laughs too hard, and how she snores softly when she sleeps. How she bites her lips to keep from crying. The way she takes care of her self and never leaves the house with sandals on unless her toes are painted. The way she dances when she gets too tipsy. The redness of her cheeks every time she gets pissed at me. The way her lips feel against mine and her warmth from under me. Her ass and them titties. But her smell. Oooh! Her smell Laya! Like lavender and. . .and my cologne. The way my shirts hugged her tight at the top and flare out at the bottom. I love her Laya. I can't live without her."

I felt the wetness of my face and tried to wipe it away but the tears just kept coming. Laya held me as I cried on her shoulder. I hated when I cried over her. I wasn't pussy! I'm Austin! I gets the pwussy!

"Austin you can stay here okay." Laya told me.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna embarge."

"You mean intrude?"

"No Laya gosh! You need to learn bigger words."

She laughed and walked me upstairs to the second floor. We walked down to the room at the end of the hall and stopped.

"If you need anything I'm at the other end okay." Laya told me.

I nodded and gave her a hug allowing her to kiss my forehead. She went to her room and I opened the door going into my new one. I layed down on the bed and reached into my pocket pulling out my wallet. Inside I grabbed the note and felt the memory come to me.

"Why not Austin?" Diamond asked straddling me.

"Cause little girls are demons. You see Vickie bad ass. I told her I didn't like wearing underwear and she went to snapping her neck and rolling her eyes talking about 'Eww that is so trifling!  Imma get you a pull-up!' I almost swung on her grown ass."

She laughed and snorted covering up her face making her cheeks go red. I laughed flipping her on her back and holding myself up on my forearms.

"But we'll actually like our kids Austin.  How about I give a name for a boy and you give one for a girl?" Diamond argued.

"Fine you first."

"Okay, ummm, oooh! I got it! Braylin Reese Jamenson."

"Okay the girl which will never happen, would be named Marissa Tia Jamenson."

"Why Marissa Tia?"

"My grandma's name is Marissa and my um other relatives was Tia."

"Aww baby that's beautiful."

"I know right I'm an influential dude."

"We gotta write it down."

"Why?"

"Memories babe. But you can't write it. You got chicken scratch."

She leaned over and grabbed a piece of paper writing it down in cursive. She folded it up and placed on her lips. I leaned down and we both kissed it.

"To our future." I proposed.

"To our future."

I unfolded it and looked at it.

Braylin Reese Jamenson and Marissa Tia Jamenson.

I smiled and folded it back looking at Diamonds stained lipstick mark. I kissed it and rolled over holding it close to my heart. I wish we would've had that little girl. Then I could have a piece of her close to me.  That's just not possible now. Nothing seems to be anymore.

*Austin*