Why Lord?!

~Ahalieia

I sat outside looking at Dai'Ana irritated. This heffa had me out here in the heat taking a thousand pictures of her.

It was way too hot for this shit! And I'm going into my third trimester soon

It was way too hot for this shit! And I'm going into my third trimester soon. She had me fifty shades of fucked up. She lucky my mom had me come over because they think I've been too stressed out over everything that's going on. To make matters worse my own dad wasn't speaking to me. My mom tried to give me a bunch of excuses for why but I know what the real reason is. It's because I got myself knocked up again. I know my dad wasn't happy when I had Victoria but he supported me and didn't speak on it. But I feel like now with this pregnancy all those old feelings he had are coming back.

"Laya!" Dai'Ana called knocking me outta my thoughts. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing." I mumbled.

She sighed and sat next to me rubbing my stomach before looking at me and kissing my cheek.

"Daddy is just going through something right now. You know he loves you and you know how he gets when he's in his feelings. Don't stress over this okay." She pressed me.

"I know, I'm not. But I can't help that it hurts. He's my king. My protector. He's the one I should be able to go to at this horrible time in my life and I can't and it's not fair."

"New subject. Me! Now lets take pictures in front of the brick wall."

I shook my head and snapped pictures as she posed like the model she is.

My little sister was so beautiful! She was growing into such a gorgeous young lady

My little sister was so beautiful! She was growing into such a gorgeous young lady. You wouldn't even be able to tell she was mixed if you didn't know her. I was happy she was confident in herself.

She took her phone from me scrolling through her pictures while I sat down to try and catch my breath. These triplets were getting so big so quick. My stomach was so big it was hard to maneuver it. Sometimes they would move all at the same time and it felt like a thousand little kicks. Through everything happening in my life right now my kids are what's holding me together. I smiled feeling a hand press against my stomach. They know when I need them.