Welcome Home

Ahalieia~

"It's been five years. How can it take five years to find one fucking plane!" I yelled frustrated.

"I don't know okay. First it was just a unidentified crash and now they can't even find it." Austin responded.

"We're going to find it and I don't care how long it takes."

"Yea I don't care if my dick falls off! But if it does can you take me to the hospital cause I still need it to get head."

"Whatever I gotta go to the airport and pick up D-"

"Mommy are you going to get -" Vickie came down the stairs asking but got cut off by Austin.

"Take me with y'all. You know I got abandonment issues."

I rolled my eyes signalling to him that he could come.

"Uncle Austin carry me!" Vickie told him jumping up and down with her arms in the air.

"Vickie you're six. You weigh more than a pack mule." He told her.

"Old ass." I heard her mumble walking past me with her arms crossed.

I pulled her hair letting her know I heard her and followed behind her out the door.

We got in my truck driving off toward the airport. Ever since Austin moved in with us I figured I needed a bigger car.

"Momma can we go see Rajae tomorrow. Diggy is gonna be there." She asked me twirling her hair.

"Who the fuck is Diggy?!" Austin asked her turning in his seat.

"My boyfriend." She answered.

"The fuck?!" Me and Austin yelled.

"Ooh wait till we get to airport. We beating this Lil Diggy dude ass together." Austin told her.

"And me and you are gonna have a talk When we get back home little girl." I told her looking in the rearview mirror.

She pouted slouching down in her seat biting her nails.

A couple of minutes later we pulled up to the airport. I got out as Austin got out pulling Vickie out the car and dragging her into the airport. I laughed walking behind them and sitting in the waiting area.

Vickie yanked her arm free of Austin and climbed on my lap hiding her face in my neck.

"Oh now you wanna go to your momma and be a baby but you wanna be grown and have a boyfriend." Austin told her.

"Who got a boyfriend?!"

I looked up and a wide grin grew on my face.

"Daddy!" Vickie exclaimed jumping on Dallas.

He caught her in a tight hug holding her.

"Hey babygirl I missed you so much." He told her.

"Are you just visiting or are you staying for good this time?" She asked him.

"Unless they call me back in I'm here for good baby."

He kissed her on the cheek before putting her down and walking over to Austin.

"I missed you so much!" Austin exclaimed throwing his arms around Dallas. "You've gotten really big. What kinda steroids you taking?"

Dallas rolled his eyes pushing Austin off him and walking over to me.

"I saved the sexiest for last." He mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist.

I placed my arms on top of his as he pulled me closer and kissed me. I held him tight holding the kiss not wanting to pull away. The last time we'd seen him was five months ago for Christmas and it was now May.