Surprise!

Fuçk you for cheating on me. Fuçk you for reducing it to the word cheating. As if this were a card game, and you sneaked a look at my hand. Who came up with the term cheating, anyway? A cheater, I imagine. Someone who thought liar was too harsh. Someone who thought devastator was too emotional. The same person who thought, oops, he'd gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Fuçk you. This isn't about slipping yourself an extra twenty dollars of Monopoly money. These are our lives. You went and broke our lives. You are so much worse than a cheater. You killed something. And you killed it when its back was turned.

David Levithan

~Ahalieia

"When is Daddy coming back from his sleep over with Uncle Justin?" Victoria asked me again.

Hopefully the mother fùckers brakes go out on his way here and he slams into the car of the slut he fùcked making her die, then he goes flying through the front windshield and hits his head on the concrete making his brains come out, then a Vulture swoops down and eats his brains with his eyes open as he watches.

"He'll be back soon baby." I assure her.

"You going to back to work momma?"

"Yea Babygirl after I leave my doctors appointment. My Vacation is over."

What? Y'all thought I was playing housewife while that nigga was gone? Ha!

"Who gonna pick me up from school and make my snacks? You don't think about me and how I feeling. You selfish momma."

She flipped her curls walking out the kitchen. I breathed out heavily sitting down.

It sucks having to act like everything is normal around Victoria when all I wanna do is scream and cry. I just stay strong for Victoria and the Triplets.

I made Dallas leave a couple of days ago. I haven't talked to him since. I even had to block his number because his desperate ass won't stop calling.

"Laya you alright?" Austin asked me walking in the kitchen.

"No." I pouted.

"I know Dallas is considered the biggest ass in the world right now but don't cry over him. If it helps you have a big ass."

"So not only am I not good enough to stay faithful to but I'm fat too?"

I felt tears rush down my face watching as Austin started to panic.

"Damn this must be that hormonal shit pregnant bitches go through."

"Now I'm a ugly hormonal dog huh?!"

"What? No! You not a bitch. No woman a bitch. You beautiful girl. Like a nice peanut butter jelly sandwich."

"I gotta take Vickie school."

I stood up wiping my tears but Austin placed his hand on my shoulder setting me back down.

"No craz- Laya. I'll take her then I'll come back and we'll go to the doctor then work."

"Alright."

He nodded his head at me then walked out the kitchen. I got up going in the living room and sitting back in the chair.

I placed my hands on my belly rubbing my stomach in circles. I felt a simultaneous flutter whenever I'd stop.

"You guys like when I rub my stomach?" I questioned.

I waited a while feeling another small flutter towards the back. I giggled and continued rubbing when my phone started going off.

I leaned over, well more like toppled reaching for my phone. This belly causes alot of obstacles.