When The Hoe Comes A Knockin'

~Dallas

"Daddy who is that?" Vickie questioned as we pulled into my driveway.

"I'm not sure baby." I answered getting out the car.

I walked around opening Vickie's door and unbuckling her. I took her out her seat handing her, her backpack.

"Daddy I wanna hold the food. Please please please please ple-"

"Here Vickie shit." I took her bag and handed her the food instead.

"Thanks." She says flipping her hair.

I shook my head grabbing her hand as we walked up to the front door.

"Dallas KyLee is here to see you." Laya tells me standing at the door. "I told her she could come in. She said she was from the bar and that she really helped you out the other night."

Oh my God what is this bítch doing here?! She gone fùck everything up.

"What else did she tell you?" I questioned.

"Nothing that's it. She just says she needs to speak to you. Why? Is everything okay?"

"Oh yea baby of course. Pssh. Why wouldn't it be. Uh uh. Nothing to worry about." I smiled as we all walked in the house.

KyLee sat on the couch watching us.

"Momma I got food!" Vickie squealed.

"Ooh yay. Lets let Daddy and his friend talk."

Laya reached up giving me a kiss then grabbed Vickie's hand and walked in the kitchen.

"Outside now!" I hissed at KyLee.

She smirked getting up and walking past me. God she had a body. I mean my baby is sexy but damn. She gotta leave, she gone get me in trouble.

I followed her out the house and shut the door.

"What are you doing here?!" I semi-yelled.

"Didn't you miss me?" She asked running her hand down my chest and into my shorts.

"No! You need to go!" I say yanking her hand out my shorts.

"What? So you worked it out with the girlfriend? She apologized for cheating."

"Nope. Never cheated. Misunderstanding. I'm the cheater which is why you need to go before you ruin my family."

"Why baby?" She got close to me wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning up to my ear. "I can treat you so much better."

I felt her tongue on my earlobe as she kissed my ear.

"Stop." I spoke weakly.

Her tongue glazed down the side of my neck and that's when I pushed her away.

"Why are you here?!" I asked wiping my ear and neck.

"I need to tell you something. I found out I-"

"You know what stop." I say cutting her off. "I don't care. Don't come around here again. Stay far away from me and my family."

I turned to walk away when she grabbed my arm stopping me.

"But Dallas I-"

"Uh uh bitch. Bye!"

I pulled my arm away and walked into the house shutting the door and locking it. I walked into the kitchen seeing Laya and Vickie eating.

I pulled Laya up by her arm and kissed her. I slid my tongue in her mouth wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I love you so much. You know I'd never intentionally do anything to hurt you right?" I asked pulling away.