I Can't Live Without You

Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.

Jack Canfield

~Ahalieia

"And so I was like 'boy if you don't take yo white ass out on that field and find the black in you and run after that running back like he that last piece of chicken at the barbecue, I'm kicking you off the team' and ever since then now he be running all day for no reason." Austin told me as we ate at Chipotle for lunch.

"So you think y'all have a chance at winning this year?" I questioned.

"Yep, Imma take them to the strip club every time we win. I bet you they'll play better then."

"LaRissa said she wanted to be on the football team but you said no. Why you being sexist?"

"I ain't, shit! These dumb ass kids barely passing class and just learning how to pass the ball. How the hell you think they gone play with a girl running around with bouncing titties?!"

"Oh you right-mmh!"

I got cut off by another sharp pain in my stomach. It's been happening ever since Dallas came by this morning. Now I think it just feels like it's getting worse.

My phone started vibrating and I picked it up seeing the number again. I knew exactly who it was.

"What you want?" I answered.

"Damn. Last time you was all happy to hear from me." Diamond said.

"Who was that nigga?!"

"His name is Giovanni, he's Italian. . . And he's my husband."

"Yo what hell?! What about Aus-"

I looked up seeing Austin with this dumb look on his face that he has when he's thinking too hard even though I'm sure nothing is ever really processing inside his head.

"What about that slow ass white boy you suppose to be in love with?!"

"When the plane crashed I had no way of communication. Gio owns a restaurant that I found and he helped us when the plane crashed. He's really helped me and Marissa out. Plus Austin is never going to grow up and he's never going to stop having hoes. Laya do you know that out of all the times I told Austin I loved him he never once said it back or even gave me a response."

"Mhm boohoo. Who is Marissa?!"

"My daughter she's four."

"What the fuck that's impossible because if she's four then-" I looked up at Austin as he looked back with the same look on his face. "Yo you know that's that stupid nigga baby."

"Yea okay but Gio thinks she's his and I'm keeping it that way. Austin even told me he'd never want a kid, especially a girl."

"That's fucked up. He should at least know."

"Look I didn't call to hear your judgement okay! I called to tell you were coming to visit. Bye!"

The line went flat and I rolled my eyes hanging up.

"Who was that?" Austin asked me.

"Olisa." I mumbled looking away.

"Oh. Justyn is stupid."

"Mhm." I grunted feeling another sharp pain.

"Okay come on Lay lets go."

"Austin I'm- OW OW OW!"

"Uh uh!" He panicked getting up. "I'll take care of the rest of your classes but you're going home."

He helped me up and walked me to the car. We got in and he pulled off driving to the house. When we got there he helped me out the car and in the house up to my room helping me get in the bed.