Uh Oh!

"As a human being you are not allowed to judge someone by their actions, only God can do that. But you can have an opinion. As a woman, living in this world, you can only judge yourself by doing whats right and hoping that little girls follow in your footsteps."

- ACHarris

Ahalieia~

"I love you more than Uncle Austin."

"I love you as much as Uncle Austin."

"But he farts alot momma."

"They're love farts."

"Love farts smell really bad."

She climbed on top of me sitting below my belly as I laid on my back. She placed her hands on my stomach as one of the babies pressed their hands against hers.

"Woah!"

I laughed as she pulled her hands back quickly.

"Momma?" She called.

"Yes baby?"

"How'd they get in there?"

"Well, God has a jar full of eggs. He grabs an egg and matches it with the perfect mommy. Sometimes that mommy doesnt know shes the perfect one and makes mistakes but thats another story. Anyways, he puts the egg inside the mommy then he has little fish that he gives to the daddys. Me and Daddy mixed my egg and his fish together and now there are babies sleeping inside me."

"When are they gonna wake up?"

"Whenever God wants them to."

"I am gonna be the boss cause I'm bigger. They gonna listen to me. Right momma?"

"Yes baby, but you have to be nice and set an example. Go brush your teeth so you can go to school. Kisses."

She nodded her head giving me a kiss and got down off the bed.

I looked to my left at the empty spot. Dallas hadn't come home last night but I honestly didn't care although I had to save his ass and lie to Vickie. But for today I'm not gonna be worried about him. Diamond was on her way and I didn't know how this was about to go down. Plus Austins' brother was coming tomorrow. Lord help me.

I put on a sun dress with some sandals after rubbing coco butter on me. I walked out my room downstairs meeting Austin and Vicky at the front door. We left the house driving to Vickies school.

"Momma can Diggy come over?"

"Why?" I asked.

"We have a date."

"Hell nah!" Austin yelled. "Who the hell is Diggy and why in the fuck is he taking my niece on a date?!"

"What are you talking about Uncle. It is just a play date with a friend of mines."

"She talk proper when she avoiding the question." I tell Austin.

"Who is Diggy huh?! You been hoeing around at school?!"

"No Uncle."

"See Laya. This is why I said no girls. I'm not talking to her no more."

"Uncle." Vicky mumbled.

Austin ignored her pulling up to the school. I got out the car as Vicky did and grabbed her hand walking her to the door.

"Does uncle hate me?"

"No baby. He just doesn't ever want you to grow up. Diggy can come over tomorrow for a play date okay."

She smiled a little giving me a hug and kissing my belly. She walked into school and I went back to the car. We drove to summit and went in going to our classroom. Austin sat at the desk taking roll as I stood at the front observing the kids. It was the week of finals and all my classes had took theirs so there was nothing to do.