Taka to Hikari

Hey,

I know it been a while since we last talked but I just to see how things are going with your and catch you up on how things are my end are going. First I just want to start out with for once in a long time I'm happy and its not a fake happy either. I can't really describe it well. I should start with I had a real eye opening experience the other day. I was talking with my roommate and a friend. the conversation just started out randomly and just went on for hours. We just talked about so much and we all really opened up with each other and it was liberating. I guess that's the center of his happiness. I usually spend my days keeping a lot of things to myself and never letting anyone hear them. But that night, i don't know I just felt like opening up to my roommate and friend. My friend describe the room being filled with broness and in a lot of way it was. There was no holding back from anyone in the room that night. We were brothers. We are brothers. I felt like something inside me died that night and I love that. I literally felt apart of my negativity die and get cast out of my body. Also felt that I died as a  whole that night as well to only be reborn as a new and better man. To make things even more interesting I saw the phoenixes everywhere I went today. I think I finally understand what you said two months ago. I do feel inspired. I feel free. I feel this fire burning inside of me again. I just can't contain myself. I want to set everything ablaze and just watch it burn. I want to be a phoenix. No. I am the Phoenix.  

-Taka a.k.a Phoenix