Letter from Mark to Mark

To my past self,

I'm really not going to miss you. When I look a back on all the shit I used to do, I'm not really sad or heart broken over it. I was a pretty selfish person. I mean for most people what I did was just things my generation does. Partying every weekend and . I had a complete disregard for my parents hell I even ran away my senior year to live with my friends and got high everyday. I barely managed to graduate high school. I barely made the scores I need to get into the college I'm attending and even that I believe my dad played apart. I barely reconciled the issues with my parents to help support me while at college. Why was I so stupid?

The sad thing is it wasn't that long ago. I still feel the itch to go back to the life style. It was so easy and carefree. My desires were always satisfied and I was in no danger of never being unsatisfied with that life. But now that I see how much of an asshole I was I can't get it out of my head. Being home for the holiday just makes it more unbearable as my old friends text me everyday and the air between me and my parents is uncomfortable. I now live in this wasteland that was cause by your actions and my reactions to them.

Maybe I should just go back to being the asshole. My parents could careless and anything I do my father will just pay to cover it up. I can't believe I fell for that hippie bullshit. Well New Years coming up no point for a new me.