Luke to his Mom

Hey mom. Thanks for the cookies you sent me. They really kept me company last weekend. I broke things off with the girl I told Matthew about earlier this week. Things didn't feel right. I couldn't shake this feeling that something was holding me back. I couldn't give her my full attention to her and I didn't want to drag her along for nothing. But now I'm just sitting in my dorm room with nothing to do. I haven't seen Ashlen for a while and she hasn't text me for at least two weeks. For some reason this hurts me. Like I lost something inside of me again. I feel the least lonely when I know I'm in her thoughts. There's something about her soul that reminds me of you. You said when dad die you felt a sense of warmth leave your soul. I think that was love. It easily shatter by the thought of loneliness, so it more tragically relives the last moment of when it was least lonely. It wants to live it cause that when it was last happiness and blissfully innocence to the true nature of the world. It doesn't want to trade the warm comfort for the blistering and unyielding winter storm. It just raises... no it just births you then tosses you away. That what feel like to me. It brings you a little bit of happiness then snatches it away for the kink of seeing you struggle. Can we really only hold happiness instead of clutching on to it? Can we truly understand if there purpose to this life. Death just there waiting to take you away from your blissful ignorance of its existence. I feel lost mom.  So FUCKING LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!