From Lotus to Taka

To Taka,

Have you been seeing the graffiti around campus lately. The phoenix ones. There are so beautiful. I also like how some of them are hidden away in places that most people wouldn't notice. I just get this uplifting feeling in my chest and whole body. I even stated writing poems and leaving them around the campus. I know it sounds weird. I mean I don't even know the person that did it or even why. They could just be images done by a simple vandal but I just don't feel that way. Why a phoenix and why in place that most people won't even see them. I believe its to let people that they are not alone. That no one is truly alone. It reminds me of something that happen last semester when this person whispered 'You are not alone' to me. I get this feeling that person is the graffiti artist. Maybe he's trying to send a message to all of those that feel alone and lost? Maybe he's trying to be the voice in the darkness that guides us to the light? Maybe he want to awaken those that have remain dormant all this time? Send us through a rebirth and let us raise like phoenix anew in the sins of our former selves. I think I'm over thinking this a little too much to be honest. I'm probably just seeing what I want to see in the phoenixes. Either way its changed my life. I want to meet this person one day and thank them.

-Hikari