An email conversation between Mark and his Father

Mark: Hey Dad,

 I know this may be a bad time talking to you and horrible excuse to use your business email but I was hoping you could give me some advice. How do you take a girl out on a date? I mean an official date, not just a hook-up or whatever. I seriously don't know how to handle this. I guess I'm a little scared.

Mark's Father:

Well you are right about this being a poor excuse to talk to me. 

Mark: Dad I'm being serious I need help.

Mark's Father: I don't know what to tell you. Just go to a dinner and movie.

Mark: I don't know I kinda want to do something special for her she deserves it. What did you do for your first date with my mother?

Mark's Father: Which one?

Mark: The only one I care about.

Mark's Father: Oh um... I don't remember.

Mark: How do you forget the first date of your first love, Dad?

Mark's Father: It's none of your business. Now will you leave me alone?

Mark: Not when this is the longest you have talk to me since I been back at school.

Mark's Father: I didn't know you were so needy.

Mark: I'm just trying to have a relationship with my father. I didn't know that was a bother to you.

Mark's Father: It is when I trying to conduct business. You're wasting my time and money. Shouldn't you be studying and not worrying about some girl.

Mark: She's not just some girl. Hell she's better than all the whore's your paraded as your girlfriend since mom died and damn sure bet the girl your marrying now. 

Mark's Father:  Don't you dare talk about my fiance like that. She is not some whore off the street. 

Mark: Then don't talk about my girl like she's some afterthought.  I like her a lot. She has really opened my eyes to a lot of things. I appreciate life on a whole new level now. When was the last time a girl made you feel like that?

Mark's Father: Don't lecture me about relationships. I've been in more serious one than you.

Mark: Considering your real last relationship ended with a suicide. I'll take my chance on my own. I don't even know why I even tried talking to you. It always ends up the same. You wanna know the funny thing. The girl is the reason I'm even trying to like you and look how that worked out. I'll leave you to your real love now. Bye.